Awesome post sweets 🤗
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Beautiful post.. loved your analysis
shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ah Bubbly!!! A short one but a great analysis hun!! Yes.. yesterday was a hilarious one!! I loved that!! But I really loved the first five minutes so much more than the rest!! It was such a soother..! Something I had been waiting for since ages!!! Asr watching Khushi while she sleeps!! Awww.. Loved it!! And the look was returned too..!! And then the whole episode was full of those awww.. moments..! The brushing away of ASR's hair, the ghoongat hatao, the dhyan se.. all of it in the middle of the laughter riot!! Saath nibhana Saathiya!!

Now.. i loved the pointers hun.. especially about the Polio thing..! Yes.. so is it polio? Or the aftereffects of some accident? Guess we have to wait to find that out!!
Loved your contrast and the bursting of the hope bubble analysis!! But my favorite most part is how you have explained your favorite scene! Yes he has been shown as waking up with Khushi's name on his lips.. and there must have been many that we havnt seen! So he actually dreams of her every night..!! 😍

PS: I loved the order in which you have mentioned the other post makers.. Crooner queen, Geeta, Tanthya and SJ!! 😉 It dint go unnoticed!! Great posts them all! BTW, I see you follow all the positive posts!! SJ i must say.. is not always positive but she says the truth!! Gives the real picture all the time!!

labi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I am commenting lately, I know😆 but still.😉
I really loved the epoisode.  It   was full of comedy (but a brilliant one) that  I can't stop laughing.Felt light hearted. This type of episodes can make u easy when intense or hatred episodes come.Like I still love to watch Nainital episodes.😉

Loved  digging deeper and top contrast section.🤗
The wardrobe scene  was really a symbolic one.How Khushi is trying to change his gloomy world with all her cheerfulness.But he is denying her .He tried his best to avoid that .But  finally accepted one of the shirt she offered.👍🏼
"Welcome to hell" one of the best one liners of Arnav.Khushi is using the same adding a prefix called 'love ' along with it.. She can change anything with her love.Yes ,love can also be hell ...a theory that will be proved by KKGSR.

Same choice for the best scene too.These are the Rabba Ve's to cherish. Both stealing glances at each other before sleeping.And then imprinting that face they slowly drifted to sleep...to dream ...where no mu's can part them!😍 I am wishing for a dream sequence of  Arnav or Khushi. Even the scene , Khushi gently stroking his hair , was also a beautiful moment.😍

Best dialogue" Swami se acha to laad governor hi tha"🤣
"Damn it Karthavya" 🤣"I don't want any Kartavya"🤣
One of the best funny episode.
Arnav checking the towel and smelling the perfume ,hilarious🤣

207shikha thumbnail
seriously man... i mean i was like "what the.."..!!! what the hell are they trying to show us ..??
that bubbly thing was really really a OVER..!!! but abt arnav and khushi ..loving there new twist
in their relationship...just waiting to see wen will it come to an end..??