Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mommy2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Ankifan

Dnt worry they were promoting their own show..

kushi and gopi's character is written by same person๐Ÿ˜†

Renu can u serve some happy jooise for JW๐Ÿ˜†

JW, you don't mind sharing, do you?!?!๐Ÿ˜†

SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi J!

So after Whether after all Dtective services, Tiffin services n Tuition services now v hav again got the diary digged out from Laxmi's poop with 101 reasons 2  screw the viewers s back...

And oh my gawwd self-depreciation at its peak...R they trying 2 flip the bird at audience for mocking SNS or just trying 2 saying don xcept more than this...wassup wid khopification of Khushi?! If I wanted dat I can very much watch it as SNS not in IPK!

Few might hav really liked it coz Kh was successful in irritating Arnav n it was funny,...but I did not...coz I still remember dat I did not sign up for a mockery show!

I cannot c a female character dat I liked behave like a stupid n A fictional man dat I adored being butchered n soppyfying him! And yeah I  do like cartoons  but on cartoon network not everywhere

Sadly the Nayi soch n women empowerment hav got  no place in this show...

I so agree  with ur point 6, women r either cartoons(read bubbly) or adarsh patni who kisses her husband's feet(read subtle)...long back I said in ur post, women r always portrayed as xtreme characters(in fact all characters)

And ur point 8...Yep! if  they make character jump frm one thing 2 other for no reason(And she forgot those 100 reasons for a while packing dabbas for AR employees!), Anjali tells a childhood isstory...and BAM! A gal who was conphushed abt his love n hate starts using love 2 make him get rid of her...instead of pondering other way...u CV morons! I know  18 year old gals n sadly unlike wat u portray they hav stable mind! how can CVS expect us 2 connect with a character which gets new brain everyday?!
And the latest SBS irritated me more...So RM has no food left ,I never thot CVs cud come up with such ridiculous lines...no logic s fine,but some sanity?how many times wil v hav 2 c him getting hypoglycemic? Do they realize wat r they doing?So far her love was never shown beyond "inhe meetha hain" and now she eats everything...Plz do not show her taking care if u hav decided no realization,no development frm her until IPL ends...let u continue with ur mockery in the name of shpow...U may try 2 build story,clear MU  et al...but I doubt same audience waiting aftr IPL 2 witness all this!
Only thing adorable was His wait for her
And every time Kh becums irritating ASR becomes shirtless, is strategy ko kya naam doon...fyi CV morons, both irritate me
Rant is not actually over but I end here...Brilliant post as always J!

Red s the new black
IPK s the new SNS
Khushi sa the new gopi
and jalebis r new dhoklas!

Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
arsh_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@jw...when you get  to writing a post you put ur everything into it...criticize the right things and never fail to appreciate the impeccable things!!!

i just loved those last few lines of ur post...though you can play with the pelt of a tiger you cant play with it  while it is on hunt!!!!

surenkal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
You know when you drag something this long you make it irrelevant.. The fact that she stays married to him for six months without making any serious attempt to find out why he married her makes Khushi a dimwit... and frankly a man who cannot admit to himself that he loves a woman does not deserve to love... and even if ASR now repents the way he has treated her will it matter?
 we have been waiting for Love confession. repentance something, anything to happen for too long and if they intend to drag it for 2 months more then forget it...dont think i will be around to see it happen
Summer_Rain thumbnail
NICE POST.AGREE YAA. ASR IS ASR.HE IS ONLY MAINTAINING JIS CHARACTER.KHUSHI...IS JUST GOING OUT OF TRACK.WELL HATS OF MR.SOBTI...SERIOUSLY U WERE AWESOME TODAY...SERIOUSLY GLAD TO SEE AKASH PAYAL DOESNT FAKE THEIR RELATIONSHIP...HOPE OUR HOTWA'S WARDROBE COMES BACK...WELL HE IS HOT IN RED TOO.BUT PHIR BI.WANT HIS WARDROBE BACK...
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
well said.  unki apni kahani hai uska band bajaye ya acche banaye unki marzi!!  
We got the msg PH long time back ( we are bright audiences u see ๐Ÿ˜‰) but thanks for reminding... We will watch, laugh and move on & won't invest more than 20 mins per day.  per phir forumwa ka kya hoga๐Ÿ˜ญ
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hey there...

yet to see today's episode...WHAT THE...they messed wid ASR's wardrobe...๐Ÿ˜ก... great post as usual dear...you know what I am not afraid to say (why will I be afraid ๐Ÿ˜†) that I watch this serial for fab acting by Barun which makes ASR so real for me...My friends say that I have gone mad for him.. bt seriously no other character has ever done that to me ( just kidding ..I have been serial buff bfore too) but ASR is special..
bt I do hope that they dont mess with his character...๐Ÿ˜ก ..khushi is good too but I dont find consistency with her part..Here I must give credit to sanaya for fabulous portrayal of khushi..she is adorable...hope CVs improve upon her characterization soon..coz we are watching a love story...hope they remember that... nahi toh sannu ki...๐Ÿ˜†
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Edited in page1

Will reply after a while on ur last point.. That's the only thing that makes me tolerate the episode 
arshe81 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely loved your post and every word of it - Really i have given up.. - Same feelings - if they don't care about their baby then why the hell should we even bother?.. its only Barun Sanaya's acting skills which keeps me going other wise at this point there is no story to tell - just when i had hopes that the story was going on the right track - Bam!! they just took a million steps back ...i was hopeful till the point Anjali said Khushi seems to have calmed down and tried to reason with Arnav and then went on to have a convo with khushi - 'joh samajhdar hai aur samajh sakti hai' - and the minute khushi started writing in her diary ( the famous 101 ways to irritate arnav) after anjali' s depature ...that was it  ... that was the point of no return for me...really if she is that frivolous a character then so be it .. i am not going to read or write any character analysis or scene analysis or any symbolism anymore ...its a waste of time...becoz the CV 's are dishing out mindless masala slapstick comedy and from now on lets be realistic and take it that way...no need of wasting time and energy of the critics in this forum and opening so many discussion threads to do analysis on mindless comedy ...sorry for the rant.. in the end i would just like to say i really loved your ' .you can print a tiger pink...but you cant do a fig about his stripes...and about the walk with pride and the style๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...a tiger hunts...even if momentarily in colors'  so very true.. hats of to you Mr Sobti the camera loves you and vice versa.. and your eyes speak volumes .. i just sooo wish it was better utilised to narrate a meaningful story... 
Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: JWMRK

Hiya Darlings๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I dont know about you but I need to thank the Creative team here๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Monday (9 Apr) and Tuesday (10 Apr) episode had some invaluable lessons and here they are...hmmnn...and may I add I am very happy as my personal views stand re-affirmed to an extent too๐Ÿ˜ƒ

a) Personal view 1: Sannu Ki๐Ÿ˜†

When this production house itself does not take it seriously...sannu ki๐Ÿคฃ...why the cares the JW about the stories the characters or even the tracks. Thank you Creatives for the time to time joke on yourself. It just makes it it that much more easier to forget

b) Personal view 2: Gopi bhi kabhi Khushi thi

Tuesday has made Star Plus telematic history. In a few scenes Khushi has enlightened us what a wonder Gopi Vahu she could have made๐Ÿ˜ƒ. For once the new Gopi smiled, laughed and did things that Gautam or whoever is the common writer could not get her to do on SNS. Hurray!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

c) Personal view 3: AKash and Payal are the couple๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks Creatives for at least one couple in this serial that is not faking anything๐Ÿ˜†

d) Personal view 4: Khushi is the new Star Plus soch

She is multi talented (tiffing, cooking, tuition and detective agency to name a few)๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. IPPKND is her training ground. So that Star Plus can then add her in any comedy, tutorial, detective, news based or tragedy show. Wow this was the Rishta wohi Soch Nayi...and phukat mein I was wondering that this has got anything to do with self respectand enpowerment๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

e) Personal view 5: Sanaya Irani and Barun Sobti are truly talented

Koi shak๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...how else can the lowest of the low conceptualised scenes be still made to look a bit palatable. Phew I really dont know now whether to feel happy that Sanaya and Barun are in this show or on a personal level to feel sad๐Ÿ˜ญ... that if this continues...if this continues...they will be remembered as leads in one more utterly forgettable venture

f) Personal view 6: Most Indian shows never believe in the women respect they so gloat about

I dont know about the actresses here, but frankly if this is the projection of women and what they must do in the face of crisis then its sad,... on the double because aparantly a woman heads this production venture. Not one woman here is even remotely interested in any kind of meaningful activity. It is showcased as comic ventures to divorce a much disliked spouse (ermmmn...heard lawyers and compatibilty issues anyone?) or in just blindly worshiping the spouse, or cut assorted veggies and take part in assorted events to be a good daughter in law๐Ÿ˜†

g) Personal view 7: Star Plus itself does not believe in its shows

For the first time today I felt bad for Saath Nibhana Sathiya and Gopi Vahu. Whether it is good or not, whether one watches it or not is immaterial. But by fooling around with it, Star Plus discredited the very serial that put it as a TRP no 1 runner for more than a year.

Whoever thought of this joke...sad, crude and in bad sportsmanship๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

h) Personal view 8: When CVs are not bothered about the lead heroines character, why fret and argue.

Despite the feedback (and it does not matter whether you like Khushi or not as whichever side you are the feedback has been consistent that her role needs to be focused on and the character flip flop is not helping); the Creatives continue with the flip flop. We saw Khushi on Friday...broken aand hurt...then we see her on Monday...cheerfully (for most time) leading a group of 9-10 year old posing as 3-4 years๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...and then we see her today ...in multiple variations of stand up comedy. So again when she does not take herself seriously (note her own dialogue today) when you the Creatives and makers dont take her seriously...then why the tension and fretting...sannu ki๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Lage raho Creatives as you guys certainly have the last laugh here...reminds me of a saying..."two monkeys fight over a pot of cream, and someone else steals the cream"๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i) Personal View 9: Barun Sobti is "attractive", but even more attractive is his acting

A spade called by whatever name is a spade...curiously so is a rose๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

You are very attractive Mr Sobti (every still shot on that sofa speaks for itself๐Ÿ˜ณ)...at least to me...and you can act and how๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...Be it each emotionally invested scenes, each gesture, each look of those vocal eyes๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘... Now its not your fault if the standard operating procedure manual for most TV heroes is called "hamming" and "OTT". Me likes grace and subtelity and urbane charm๐Ÿ˜Š...and you have truckloads of it๐Ÿ˜ณ

j) Personal View 10: ASR is ASR, Arnav is Arnav

I left this as point j as my ID starts with a J...๐Ÿ˜›...childish naa๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Friday ends with ASR in a terrible mode which turns to emotional...Monday carried the reflection whether he is the shaitaan and the assurance that Khushi is around...and today his focus is once again on two of his reasons to live...the care for his sister and the heartbeat for Khushi (despite the comedy in return)๐Ÿ˜ณ...ASR is still ASR...the sense, the purpose, the anchor...and Arnav is still Arnav ...the comforting pillar of strenght and the man in love๐Ÿ˜ณ

For me the de facto and de jure raison-de-etre for this show...Thank you Barun๐Ÿ˜ณ...for making it even remotely worthwhile

And as to the last wardrobe scene...no Creatives ...sorry๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...your errmmm childish attempt at invoking laughs failed๐Ÿ˜›...because me thinks ASR looked red hot in the red hot shirt๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Wo kya haina Creativesji...you can print a tiger pink...but you cant do a fig about his stripes...and about the walk with pride and the style๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...a tiger hunts...even if momentarily in colors๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank you for once again reminding me of that

Cheers!

JW๐Ÿ˜Š

1) LOL๐Ÿ˜†
2)What a revelation! I always thought that KKGSR would become Jhansi Ki Rani one day instead of Gopi Bahu!๐Ÿ˜†
3)To see Payalia in a nightgown was a big change๐Ÿ˜ŠAnd she didn't freak out seeing her mother-in-law early in the morning!๐Ÿ˜†
4) Bang on this one.๐Ÿ˜†Loved the victory dance though!๐Ÿ˜†
5)Yup, ASR and KKGSR have taken this show to a different level๐Ÿ˜Š What chemistry! What a show of emotions. I think that is what keeping us most of us interested in.๐Ÿ‘
6) You have just put in the most appropriate words.๐Ÿ‘
7) I wonder what the people of SNS have to say about this.๐Ÿ˜•
8) Ha! Ha!  Gave a good  Hindi lesson to ASR.๐Ÿ˜†
9)Arnie has awesome acting skills and my fav dialogue for today was,"Laad Governor was better than Swami" and da..to Kartavya. ๐Ÿ˜†
10) You have nailed it on this one.๐Ÿ‘
Enjoyed your post! ๐Ÿ˜Š