Users

Frequent Posters

JWMRK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Shwetha!

JW🤗

Sorry be, caught a bad flu so had to disappear again

And Sannu KI...My sentiments exactly when the team does not care about its body of work, why should we?

I nowadays feel like begani shaadi aur main deewani😆😆

All other shows are hell bent on sticking to their storyline to maintain its viewers, if these people are hell bent on ruining the USP of the show, Sannu Ki.

Yup, this week I read each update of SNS, DABH, Maryada, HMMBH and SGP...no suprise they have much more credible storylines happening...and we are in fun and games

I am watching Barun and Sanaya, can't remember the last time I watched ASR & Khushi.

Like a few months ago😆😆

And really they had to promote SNS, Why?????????? Khud ki naiyya doob rahi hai and they are worried about what is comparatively a stable ship, As ASR would say, WHAT CRAP!!!!

check out SGP if you can and even SNS...they had some misunderstandings which got cleared up...and our so called villian Shyam is MIA (not that I am worried😆😆)

These people need to watch their own show from the beginning and hopefully realize with horror how much they have deviated.

Shwethsss🤗🤗🤗

and pone more for the flu🤗

Thanks for the pmwaa😃

Sowwie I missed this...and now I realised I missed some more 😭😭

Sorry guys

replywaa, abovewaa😆😆...thankoos
JWMRK thumbnail
Originally posted by: pacsun

Having busy schedules lately so kinda exhausted by now.. 10.45 pm here..

The recent epis are not helping to lift my spirits either...
🥱🥱
As always, spot on with your analysis. 😊

Yes, the Gopi skit left a bad taste. I was shocked that it was even allowed. Shows what a mindless bunch of fools are at the helm these days.  Here they are, sliding rapidly down the TRP's and having the balls to make fun of other shows ??

Yup thanks for sharing a similar thought. I actually made it a point to read each update for the top 5 star plus serials and SGP, because I do not like to comment unless I have a background.😊 I can now say that we seem to be the only guys off the radar, The Others are pretty much on track.

And YES YES YES !! Barun Sobti is why I watch the show now. No other reason. I just stare at his face and drool. That's all I do. Each day he is proving his star power against all odds !! He is still keeping this from sinking out of sight ! Bravo Barun !

Did you catch him on Thursday, he was utterly butterly delicious😆

Feel for Sanaya. They have destroyed Kushi's charcter. Its inconsistent, annoying and has no focus except disgracing herself and her hisband in public...his office no less ("Pusta ?" W*F**?) Why why ? 😭😭 

Yes I feel bad for Sanaya too...She is a very talented actress and deserves a better story board

The random rabba ve's are leaving me cold. Including the one today. Arnav seemed all lost in Kushi, and feeling something real. She starts her Swami Ji nonsense and makes a mockery of it !!😡😡😡

DITTO...he gave a very passionate reaction...but her track was still comic

I am completely baffled and confused. With TRP going down, other shows catching up with us or beating us ... dont these folks have a clue ? don't they read these fan feed backs ? or is there some type of "match fixing" going on here ??

I think its called indifference😳

cheers !

Hiya pacsun😃

Apologies I am late and many thanks😃

My replies above.

Cheers!
JWMRK thumbnail
Originally posted by: dillidikudi

JW 🤗

My fav point is your personal 6.

You said it all dear.

Barun in red shirt was hot indeed. And yeah that walk was his and his alone. The last part of your post about a tiger, JW is how it played out for me.

I love your posts, did I already say it, I want say it again. 😃

hiya there🤗

Sorry am late...

Thanks much...that walk is his alone...I quite like it actually

Thanks again, thats very sweet of you😊

JWMRK thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arnav_Fan

Hi J!

Loved your post. And love the new slogan "sannu ki"!!! I think I am going to follow that war cry, it will certainly mean less heartache as I am so tired of feeling bad after watching the episodes lately.

Yes, the show is gone. One of the post mentioned that Gopi's character on SNS is consistent. If the same writer (Hegde?) is also writing IPKKND episode, then why are they butchering characters here?!😡  It is hard to believe that the same show a month ago used to make me impatient for each new episode and after watching the show, I would be lost in the intensity of it. These days, I feel meh. I watch if I have time. I frankly have more fun reading funny posts of IF such as yours.

OK, let me repeat to myself before I get high BP - "sannu ki"? Feeling calmer ...

Hi there😃

Thanks much😊 and sorry I am late

Sannu ki makes me feel calmer too😆...I also cannot understand from where they got the comic bug😆😆

Do keep writing in and you have all of us for company

cheers!