JWMRK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Thanks๐Ÿ˜Š
JWMRK thumbnail
Originally posted by: Keshriya

@JW awesome post. Frankly speaking I don't know what to say about today's episode. Where do I start my dislike list. Barun was the only saving grace for me.

Edited:

I really don't know where this story is going or if there is any story, plot or track at all. I am starting to think if its the same show even that I watched before episodes look disjointed, they can't butcher the show any more, its that bad,character assassination has been progressing very rapidly that one day they will have to bury them completely or turn them 180 beyond recognition. The CVs have taken us fans and other audience for granted, knowing fully well no matter what that will stick around for the lead actors sake.  As you said, IPL should not affect them at all. This is the only show pointing at IPL as a reason for such filler mindless episodes, no other show is doing it and they are all progressing very well their story line, twists and turns.

Yes I actally read a few updates on IF before I wrote that post and from the stuff people have written the shows seem still on track. My mom watches Maryada, SNS at times and some Sony serials and not much filler stuff there...so IPL is not an excuse

Barun and Sanaya don't deserve to act in such scripts, I so wish they could say something to the writers. Its as if different writers are writing for the show each day. I didn't care neither for the shirtless scene nor for Khushi's OTT which I always don't like. Being the female lead character of the show, there is absolutely no character growth in her, in fact she has digressed.

Gul calls it her vision, but frankly she has no vision at all as far as the show, story, characters are concerned. Her vision is only for money which she already got , hence spending it on her new shows in other channels.

This is something I have maintained since day 1...therefore I dont analyse or fret after a point...its clear that this is a pure commercial vehicle not a comment on socio scene and neither a path breaking concept

I don't even know if I will be able to watch the first few mins of the next episode, frankly speaking I hated the shirt he was wearing, on top of it we have the low sugar drama, can't they show something different for Khushi to show her concern, either she will mock him, call him names and suddenly care for him, just like Arnav she is bipolar too.

Bipolar! who says that Arnav is Bipolar๐Ÿ˜ฒ...really people use words here without perhaps knowing the meaning...Bipolar is a serious medical condition...Arnav has conflicting emotions at best but not Bipolar ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...by that logic my entire service team is bipolar when we face deadlines...we get very crabby and irrational...all my clients are bipolar...sigh!

I can't say any more, I am getting tired of it. I hoping they will soon do something at least to bring the show back on track.

many thanks again Prema๐Ÿค—

my commentwaa in redwaa.

cheers!
JWMRK thumbnail
Originally posted by: cindrella255

Hi J!

So after Whether after all Dtective services, Tiffin services n Tuition services now v hav again got the diary digged out from Laxmi's poop with 101 reasons 2  screw the viewers s back...

And oh my gawwd self-depreciation at its peak...R they trying 2 flip the bird at audience for mocking SNS or just trying 2 saying don xcept more than this...wassup wid khopification of Khushi?! If I wanted dat I can very much watch it as SNS not in IPK!

Actually Divya brought out a good point๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...aparantly Gop does not do any fake things and her track is consistent...so this was pure their version of un-sportsmanship

Few might hav really liked it coz Kh was successful in irritating Arnav n it was funny,...but I did not...coz I still remember dat I did not sign up for a mockery show!

I cannot c a female character dat I liked behave like a stupid n A fictional man dat I adored being butchered n soppyfying him! And yeah I  do like cartoons  but on cartoon network not everywhere

Sadly the Nayi soch n women empowerment hav got  no place in this show...

DITTO...the only soch frankly is their version of passion to get TRPs

I so agree  with ur point 6, women r either cartoons(read bubbly) or adarsh patni who kisses her husband's feet(read subtle)...long back I said in ur post, women r always portrayed as xtreme characters(in fact all characters)

Yes I remember๐Ÿ˜ณ...you had made some good points๐Ÿ‘...its sad that women conceptualise such scenes

And ur point 8...Yep! if  they make character jump frm one thing 2 other for no reason(And she forgot those 100 reasons for a while packing dabbas for AR employees!), Anjali tells a childhood isstory...and BAM! A gal who was conphushed abt his love n hate starts using love 2 make him get rid of her...instead of pondering other way...u CV morons! I know  18 year old gals n sadly unlike wat u portray they hav stable mind! how can CVS expect us 2 connect with a character which gets new brain everyday?!

I know!...just a few time back she got all emotional if the beast and the prince are the same...and Ella, did you catch her ruffle his hair...I didnt comment on that ...but its either a badly scripted shot or if its is really intended then she actually wants him as much as he wants her...at least in some ways๐Ÿ˜ณ

If you read this let me know your thoughts๐Ÿ˜Š

And the latest SBS irritated me more...So RM has no food left ,I never thot CVs cud come up with such ridiculous lines...no logic s fine,but some sanity?how many times wil v hav 2 c him getting hypoglycemic? Do they realize wat r they doing?So far her love was never shown beyond "inhe meetha hain" and now she eats everything...Plz do not show her taking care if u hav decided no realization,no development frm her until IPL ends...let u continue with ur mockery in the name of shpow...U may try 2 build story,clear MU  et al...but I doubt same audience waiting aftr IPL 2 witness all this!

I dont really follow the SBS and spoilers...they stop the little bit interest I have๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...so RM now has no food๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...maggi noodles anyone๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Sharmi...IPL is not an excuse rey...and in any case even before the IPL this was in a one story one day format๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Only thing adorable was His wait for her

Yup

And every time Kh becums irritating ASR becomes shirtless, is strategy ko kya naam doon...fyi CV morons, both irritate me

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...good observation๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Rant is not actually over but I end here...Brilliant post as always J!

Red s the new black
IPK s the new SNS
Khushi sa the new gopi
and jalebis r new dhoklas!

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...so funny

Sharmookins๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Kaisa hai rey dost๐Ÿ˜ƒ...and thankoos

replywaa in redwaa๐Ÿ˜ƒ

cheers!
JWMRK thumbnail
Originally posted by: angel_93

lovely post!

Thanks๐Ÿ˜Š
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: JWMRK

I know!...just a few time back she got all emotional if the beast and the prince are the same...and Ella, did you catch her ruffle his hair...I didnt comment on that ...but its either a badly scripted shot or if its is really intended then she actually wants him as much as he wants her...at least in some ways๐Ÿ˜ณ

If you read this let me know your thoughts๐Ÿ˜Š

Actually that wud hav been a really cute scene n may answers 2 our questions had they maintained the feel with which they started the scene but guess wat,they wanted  slapstick...so there u go..khopi bahu!

I dont really follow the SBS and spoilers...they stop the little bit interest I have๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...so RM now has no food๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...maggi noodles anyone๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Sharmi...IPL is not an excuse rey...and in any case even before the IPL this was in a one story one day format๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Yes IPL s not an excuse and v hav cricket matches for every other month, I do not watch SBS yaar...read WU!curiosity killed this billy๐Ÿ˜†

[

Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
JW,๐Ÿค— Awesome post. 
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Last few weeks...Barun and Sanaya have been the saving grace  for the show...and mommy2000 said it perfectly...this is the weirdest MU track I have seen...they have danced skated bungee jumped around  and over it...taken all offbeaten paths long enough for us to reel in confusion...and they have yet to address it...we see flashes and all of a sudden its like it never existed...
The episodes have not been so bad individually but collectively its like watching a 2 months of SNL in one(no offense to SNL!)

Regarding SNS...it was funny...I dont mind SNS taking a dig at IPKKND to be fair...all in good humor is not bad...๐Ÿ˜ณ
pacsun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Having busy schedules lately so kinda exhausted by now.. 10.45 pm here..

The recent epis are not helping to lift my spirits either...
๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ
As always, spot on with your analysis. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yes, the Gopi skit left a bad taste. I was shocked that it was even allowed. Shows what a mindless bunch of fools are at the helm these days.  Here they are, sliding rapidly down the TRP's and having the balls to make fun of other shows ??

And YES YES YES !! Barun Sobti is why I watch the show now. No other reason. I just stare at his face and drool. That's all I do. Each day he is proving his star power against all odds !! He is still keeping this from sinking out of sight ! Bravo Barun !

Feel for Sanaya. They have destroyed Kushi's charcter. Its inconsistent, annoying and has no focus except disgracing herself and her hisband in public...his office no less ("Pusta ?" W*F**?) Why why ? ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

The random rabba ve's are leaving me cold. Including the one today. Arnav seemed all lost in Kushi, and feeling something real. She starts her Swami Ji nonsense and makes a mockery of it !!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

I am completely baffled and confused. With TRP going down, other shows catching up with us or beating us ... dont these folks have a clue ? don't they read these fan feed backs ? or is there some type of "match fixing" going on here ??

cheers !
JWMRK thumbnail
Originally posted by: Infofan

JW,๐Ÿค— Awesome post. 

hey thanks Nandy๐Ÿค—
JWMRK thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterieux

Last few weeks...Barun and Sanaya have been the saving grace  for the show...and mommy2000 said it perfectly...this is the weirdest MU track I have seen...they have danced skated bungee jumped around  and over it...taken all offbeaten paths long enough for us to reel in confusion...and they have yet to address it...we see flashes and all of a sudden its like it never existed...

The episodes have not been so bad individually but collectively its like watching a 2 months of SNL in one(no offense to SNL!)

Regarding SNS...it was funny...I dont mind SNS taking a dig at IPKKND to be fair...all in good humor is not bad...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hey thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Agree with you the leads bring in much more levity than intended๐Ÿ˜Š

Sorry dont know what is SNL...ithe episodes seem truly disjointed...as for SNS felt the joke was in bad taste, but I do see your point๐Ÿ˜Š

Cheers!
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6
Next