Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i have decided to watch this show again ever since the dance...because finally i am seeing what i had been waiting for so long...  the brooding dark knight  is learning to  genuinely smile from his once upon a time dead heart and lead the princess to her identity by slowly giving his frozen heart a chance to be brought back to life...the princess's anxiety and curious wandering eyes start to suddenly complement her seas of brown salt water concentric circles fighting a battle against her anxious and susceptible , fragile rose petaled mouth...which crinkles by looking at his politically noir , intelligible brooding irises that  tell her that he can feel her even without touching her milky slated skin... and  those rose petals relax the minute his heart learns to show its happiness through it's genuinely curved mouth...and for the first time..suddenly the princess doesn't see those rugged , withered plateaus of brawny  cheekbones as proud and aggressively dominant  mountains laughing with evil humour anymore..she suddenly begins to feel the bronze sediments within those coarse fields of the knight's  cheekbones relax and shine in their glory  into his pigmented skin...and suddenly her naive , and stupid heart starts a new pattern of dance where she flourishes and throws her self into a light she thought was never there inside the charcoal webs and swirls  of this dark knight..every string of the knight's nerves pulls that ray of light back into his bronze coloured branches the minute the princess realizes she is giving into the light she herself shed inside his body of cobwebbed darkness... and the princess only hopes and prays that this promise of the dusk has not gotten into her bloodstream...finally i am seeing all of that turn into action... shown through your post and even through their latest scenes 🤗 Edited by austenrox - 12 years ago
rmry thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-carisma2

I agree with you Pinky..

UV has extreme patience in dealing with Manyata. plus one day of ignornce towards her has set her head almost straight.

She can stand against her whole family alone.. But she cannot stand against UV. Even when she didn't trust her family - she trusts him..

@Carisma2: She can stand against her whole family alone.. But she cannot stand against UV. So true!!!! The moment UV left her in chawl and gave her piece of mind... she was back to track in no time...Even UV got surprised seeing her back to rajmahal so soon!!!!!!!!!!!😆😆😆. She simply doesnt want to lose him... I have this feeling that unknowingly... she is doing things which UV likes... For eg: At chawl she said... she will become a princess that Akash wanted to see. But Akash never wanted her to become princess... it was UV who wanted her to become!!. Her dressing sense has changed... She is wearing kind of clothes, styles her hair which UV has selected/did for party. She was hurt when UV left her in party... But one day separation was enough for her... without even asking for his explanation... she patched up with him...wov!!!.😉😆😆

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
awesome post..loved it totally...just too good..😃