Dekha Ek Khwaab

For a few minutes ManVeer were beautiful.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah, yup and yo, I know and I remember.

I know that  UV is Plan B for Maanyata. I know that UV's love for Maanyata has its dark spots. I know that they both are twisted in many ways - considering that at least UV accepts his twists.

But...

For those few minutes , ManVeer were the most beautiful bond in the world. The way Maanyata thinks of UV when she is unable to tie the back strings of her dress. The face falls a little in disappointment and she declares in hurt arrogance that she  doesn't need anyone's ( read UV's ) help.  And the same face melts into vulnerability the moment UV shows up and and comforts her. You can't tell  that these two were literally ready to pull out each-other's hair yesterday. It was like Maanyata wanted to be angry with him and kept throwing 'J is your girlfriend' in his face but no, she couldn't. It took just a few words of kindness , his concern over her wounded foot , his caring hands on her foot and his words of encouragement - and Maanyata was back under his wing. She tried to get angry , but that didn't help. His presence and his kindness restored the lamb in her.

For once , UV didn't look like a vile man with a plan. When he was taking Maanyata by the hand , so that she can walk without hurting herself - the way he inspired  her for the throne by telling her that what a mighty and kind bloodline she comes from, there was just pride and spirit of a mentor in him.  He was so worried about her wound that he didn't even react to Maanyata's ' J is your girlfriend' taunt. He didn't respond to her aggression with aggression. He calmed it all with his patience and care.

By the end of the episode , Maanyata's sulk was gone, she was no longer in a bad mood and she was no longer alone. UV was by her side when she  told DS that she wants to do the Ramnavmi Pooja. The way she looks at UV for support and morale boost - it was like ' thank you for being with me.'

UV was at peace today when he came to see Maanyata. And Maanyata became at peace after UV poured water on her temper. UV knows that he loves Maanyata but Maanyata is at stage where she can neither live with UV , nor she can live without UV. 

As for the rest of the episode, J hit a new low today. If you are not sensitive to someone's pain , you cannot be sensitive to anything. J is like her father. He was insensitive and inhuman to two people years ago when he ran over them with a car. Khoon ka asar toh dikhta hi hai na?

Love and luck always,❤️
GOD bless everyone. 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
HI POCO,
just love you for this posts.
you beautifully analyse manveer relationship. it was really good to see their bond specially manyata thinking about UV ,a real surprise . there relationship is evolving gradually and with double intensity. once again UV proved that he is meant for manyata . he can actually lead her in right direction unlike akash.  i found there equation very different like they repells each other( esp manyata) but still needs each other ,are concerned about each other(esp UV).
there USP is that their fight and friendship has equal intensity yet to see of love.
j deserved to be manipulated and she is proving this day by day . nowdays i hate her presence equally as akash. she is inventing new heights of desperateness . she is digging her own grave.
i am happy that manyata like a true princess doesn't respond to her cheap tactics. but somewhere i misses monia here who turn j off to wheelchair😆 .
i have no new word left to describe your post.
A HUGE THANX.
love wendy    
Edited by wendy25 - 12 years ago
ssshh thumbnail
finally,uv made his place in manyata's dreamland,and yes no monash jaap atleast today and what will cv will do despo jay,there no hope for her.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssshh

finally,uv made his place in manyata's dreamland,and yes no monash jaap atleast today and what will cv will do despo jay,there no hope for her.

UV has no idea that he is making inroads into Maanyata's heart and psyche. J is your future psycho vamp , just wait and watch, i tell you. 😆
Well well well! 

Nice post  post :) ( my most usual Dialogue :P)

wanna say manyyy thing reading ur post but cant..

as i havnt watche dthe epi yet :(

( can u plzz tell me ur name ) ???😊
Edited by thejazzgal - 12 years ago
.-Wish-. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OMGGG loved your post! Especially after the first few minutes of the episode, I was like what the... 🤢 But when they showed Vijay and UV talking about how Jay hurt Manyata, UV was sooo eager to see her, and he was sooo damn worried. Gotta love how possessive he is about Manyata, he really really loves and cares about her.

Coming to Manyata, it was SUCH a relief that she had flashbacks of someone other than Akash honestly. At least she remembered what UV did for her, and she missed his presence. She felt incomplete without him, but to deny it she told herself she doesn't need anyone, which even she knows is not the truth. Her ego won't let her accept the fact that she needs UV the most at this time.

And so when UV came to see her, at first she was annoyed and a jealous since she kept referring to Jay as his "girlfriend". But when he caressed her foot, held her shoulder, not once did she mind or jerked him away. She's getting used to his presence, his care. He completes her, and most of all, he gives her motivation when she needs it the most. He's always there for her when she thinks she's lost it all. He's her hope 😳 She won't realize it yet, but in the future, gradually she will. I hope so!
Gods_child thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Poco even i thought the same...UV-m bond is above planning or interest its natural...unlike j and him..its only for lust and advantage of tittle and power...and the kiss...which guy doesnt do that...i hav no probs with it...
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 Maanyata is at stage where she can neither live with UV , nor she can live without UV....Loved the line😳

Truly said it's intentional or unintentional on the cv's part but they always end up showing that U-M need each other in one way or other.M remembering UV shows that somewhere she too has an ounce feelings for UV.She declines it but couldn't decline the compassion of UV when he nurses and motivates her.Next scene she stands firmly with UV and again demands for her rights.Now showing all this I fail to believe UV did anything wrong with J😉.UV was composed and confident and J is in a dreamland ,so was this wanted by UV😕.
BTW Manveer while talking to DS in one frame looks like a true Royal Couple⭐️
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: .-Wish-.

OMGGG loved your post! Especially after the first few minutes of the episode, I was like what the... 🤢 But when they showed Vijay and UV talking about how Jay hurt Manyata, UV was sooo eager to see her, and he was sooo damn worried. Gotta love how possessive he is about Manyata, he really really loves and cares about her.

Coming to Manyata, it was SUCH a relief that she had flashbacks of someone other than Akash honestly. At least she remembered what UV did for her, and she missed his presence. She felt incomplete without him, but to deny it she told herself she doesn't need anyone, which even she knows is not the truth. Her ego won't let her accept the fact that she needs UV the most at this time.

And so when UV came to see her, at first she was annoyed and a jealous since she kept referring to Jay as his "girlfriend". But when he caressed her foot, held her shoulder, not once did she mind or jerked him away. She's getting used to his presence, his care. He completes her, and most of all, he gives her motivation when she needs it the most. He's always there for her when she thinks she's lost it all. He's her hope 😳 She won't realize it yet, but in the future, gradually she will. I hope so!

Thank you. Embarrassed... am not all that  disgusted with UV's killer punch to J. She pushed UV to the limits of 'desperate times , desperate measures'. 😆...UV delivered in kind what that psycho gave him in threats. A war is a war and UV stays the mastermind. Simple.

UV is Maanyata's support system and she is attached to him in a peculiar twisted way. His not helping her, his siding with J, his closeness to J makes Maanyata wild and jealous. She called J as UV's gf because she wanted to throw it in his face. But UV stayed calm and all was sorted.

Maanyata is going to depend so much on UV that there will come a time when she won't even know how to take the next step without UV's hand at her back. 😊
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
J's arrogance is making me so eager for her fall! Dang! That'd be a scene to watch :P

Baqi...ManVeer are funny. They hate each other, they can't live without each other. From frustration to laughter, they have shared everything. They are at a stage where one day's separation is like hell to them. Phir bhale they fight or share tender moments, they have to spent a few moments in a day together.

Even to a blind man, it is crystal clear that the bond they share is way too precious. Event though it may seem like they are selfish in their motives but their change from their selfish nature to something genuine. UV is the first by M's side, M is always the first on UV's mind. They are first in each others lives, ever since they were kids. It's not natural yaar...it's something like a fantasy, like a magic. Like stealing moments from a normal person's life. Because they are not normal. Whatever circumstances revolve around them, whatever has happened with both of them, whatever their past, present or future is; despite all this, they are together. As frenemies, as haters and maybe, just maybe, as lovers in some near distant future.

Seeing them, one has to close the eyes and just feel yaar...just feel the beauty of them. Like I said, it's not natural. It is just something...out of the world..

Lolz...the song made me a little senti :P