pranneem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
R.O.F.L 🤣 🤣 🤣

I guess .. its been one of the most hilarious episodes of IPKKND this year mannn!
hahaha! superb rom-com mannn👏 i laughed my a** off! .. OHkay .. so let's get to the point ... Which Dialogue or scene did you all liked the best from tonight's episode ..????..i.e., one dialogue or scene that cracked you up completely🤣

mine was----(Dialogue)-- "Swami..yeh dekhiye (offering yellow coloured shirt).. Ismein aap phoolon ki tarah khilenge.. (looks at him intimidated by his look!).. kaanton wala phool!!!"😆 lol..

(Scene)---- 1. Khushi touches his legs.. he pulls it back and she begins blabbering with her not-so-nonsense talks🤣 ..
2. Khushi rushes out of the room and hits hard against the door and he shouts out loud ," Dhyan se!" 😳 I found him really protective in this one!❤️
3. The scene at the very beginning wherein Arnav pretends he isn't listening to her and when she goes to sleep he looks at her as if all his worries have gone to rest at peace😃
4. Khushi is about to wake him up and places back his hair and back to her naughty mission and messes them up again 😆 that was so damn cute😆

Ohkay.. So now you guys ve got to share yours😃

Edited by pranneem - 12 years ago