How Will Jeevika Knows About Maanvi's Illness?

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi friends,

I am thinking that Jeevika might get to know about Maanvi's illness by the situation... I think after Virat break up with Maya and Maya put blame on Maanvi, so Swamini bua might misunderstand Maanvi again, which leads to somehow to VirMan's fight... Virat might realise his feelings towards Maanvi, maybe even Maanvi too, but keep her away as coz of her illness... Virat might seeks help from Jeevika, here maybe beeji would be forced to tell Jeevika about Maanvi's illness without Maanvi gets to know it...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I agree. Maya will be so angry she will be on a journey to revenge. Swamini will help her and also hate Maanvi! I am wondering when the car accident track will start? I just can't wait for tomorrows episode, goodbye to Maya and Virat's relationship!! :P Edited by xMidnightStarx - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: xMidnightStarx

I agree. Maya will be so angry she will be on a journey to revenge. Swamini will help her and also hate Maanvi! I am wondering when the car accident track will start? I just can't wait fortomorrowsepisode, goodbye to Maya and Virat's relationship!! :P

Car accident track? What is this track about? I am confused 😕

xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zee_News

Car accident track? What is this track about? I am confused 😕

When the Star Parivaar Awards were on Star Plus, EHMMBH issued a new promo. This promo showed Jeevika in hospital and Viren and Maanvi arguing. We saw Viren with a bandage on his head and this was due to a car accident. The prediction is that Maya caused this and apparently Maanvi will have to give blood to Jeevika. As well all know she can't because she has cancer. This new promo was introduced weeks ago and it still hasn't started:P I have a feeling it might start on Friday as it fits with the current situation, but I am not sure? :/
Edited by xMidnightStarx - 12 years ago
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

If Swamini misunderstands Maanvi again, I grrr... no comments...

Waise J's reaction and her quest of finding out about M's illness is the track am really interested in seeing.., but cvs are taking their time. Virat might find out about M's illness after he goes to Rishiskesh, cuz just as he is abt to confess, she faints. He might force Beeji in telling him whats happening. And then he be bound by Maanvi's promise not to tell Jeevika.

Waise Virman wnt misunderstand each other, cuz when Maya tried to blame Maanvi today, Virat shut her up LOL..And this time if Swamini blames Maanvi, then both Viren and Jeevika will stand up for Maanvi, since they know Maanvi had nothing to do with the whole situation. On the contrary she was helping Virat.
Edited by _innocent_ - 12 years ago

When the Star Parivaar Awards were on Star Plus, EHMMBH issued a new promo. This promo showed Jeevika in hospital and Viren and Maanvi arguing. We saw Viren with a bandage on his head and this was due to a car accident. Thepredictionis that Maya caused this andapparentlyMaanvi will have to give blood to Jeevika. As well allknowshe can't because she has cancer. This new promo was introduced weeks ago and it still hasn't started:P I have afeelingit might start on Friday as it fits with the current situation, but I am not sure? :/

Oh yeah, I read about khoon wale thing... Do u have the video link of the promo? I haven't seen it...

xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zee_News

Oh yeah, I read about khoon wale thing... Do u have the video link of the promo? I haven't seen it...

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

When the Star Parivaar Awards were on Star Plus, EHMMBH issued a new promo. This promo showed Jeevika in hospital and Viren and Maanvi arguing. We saw Viren with a bandage on his head and this was due to a car accident. The prediction is that Maya caused this and apparently Maanvi will have to give blood to Jeevika. As well all know she can't because she has cancer. This new promo was introduced weeks ago and it still hasn't started:P I have a feeling it might start on Friday as it fits with the current situation, but I am not sure? :/

mayb thts wen virat wil grow suspicious on maanvi's fainting n ill health n mayb thts wen he wil find out...sum1 has 2 find out...im jus wondering hw she wil justify her reason 4 nt giving blood.
Just saw the promo, I think Maanvi will not tell about the reason of not giving khoon and this might lead to big MU...

xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

mayb thts wen virat wil grow suspicious on maanvi's fainting n ill health n mayb thts wen he wil find out...sum1 has 2 find out...im jus wondering hw she wil justify her reason 4 nt giving blood.

Hmm, I am wondering the same. I think Maanvi should tell Viren. As Viren is married to Jeevika who is Maanvi's sister and Virat is very close with Maanvi, so everything lies is Viren's hand to tell the truth...