Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 10/4 A suitable place for Shivji

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Shivji & Sati are sitting alone, among many lamps all around in a well decorated place. Happy Sati holds his hand says, today it feels as if I was with you forever, was never separated from you. This touch had cured me once. When I felt your touch for the first time it felt so famillier. Shivji looks at her lovingly, taking  her hand in his, says your body was unaware of this touch but your soul recognized it. Sati asks him when did you start loving me? Shivji answers I've never stopped loving you. Sati says by achiving you today I feel, have achieved everything in my life. All my wishes are fulfilled. You have tolerated so much for me, you were always there for me. You were insulted at this bhavan, were not even invited for the  Swayamvar. Shivji calmly, says he didn't feel insulted. Sati says, now I only want to devote everything to you. Suddenly she realizes something says, I haven't offered you water, was blaming everyone, but have not made any arrangement for your stay here, give me some time, I will be back. Shivji watchs her running with excitement smilingly.

Sati comes to her kaksh, checks if everything is ok, looks at the balcony seeing Kailsh says this place is ok, he will be able to see Kailash from here. But no will look for another one. She is running in search of a suitable place, is stopped by Revati. Sati says the guest room is dark, the other room is extra decorated in such a big Daksh bhavan, there is not a single kaksh worthy of him. You have been to Kailash, you know how he lives.

Revati says I know a perfect place for Shivji. She brings Sati to the garden, says this is the perfect place for Shivji to rest. Sati is surprised. Revati tells her on Kailash there is no bhavan with windows & doors, he lives among Nature. Sati is wondering. Revati spots  a big stone seat, tells Sati this can be his aasana. We will put flowers all over the aasana. Sati says but in this season from where will they get so many flowers. Looks at the flowerless trees in the garden. Suddenly all the trees are full of flowers. Trees shower their flowers in the garden & on Sati. She is overwhelmed, enjoys the flowers poured on her. They see the stone seat covered with flowers. Sati asks Revati how did this happen. Chandra answers, after your marriage with Shivji, the Nature wants to fulfill your wish. Sati says but still something is missing. Chandra says how about a swing from the tree. Sati seems happy with the idea. Suddenly from the tree a swing made of flowers & leaves  comes out. Sati & Revati decorates it with more flowers Satified with the arrangement Sati says now I'll get Shivji here.

Shivji comes to the garden looks happy with the arrangements provided by the Nature.

Tarakasur with his Asuras , is angry that Sati & Shivji got married, is worried now if their son is born his death is unavoidable. Vritrasur says he was going to kill Sati but Shivji came to save her. He had to try his last weapon, his Trishul on him, his life is saved but he has lost his power to change his form, now he will have to do penance for many years to get that power back. Tarakasur says only Shukracharya has the idea of tackling this problem but he is in penance, we will have to wait for his penance to get over. Till then you keep an eye on Sati's activities & the moment you get chance'..

Precap: Prasuti is asking Daksh the auspicious time for Sati's bidai. Daksh says since you all have got her married, you only decide the time. Vijaya  tells Daksh, Sati's bidai will be as per your wish. She has some cunning plan in her mind.

Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooji2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for a great update minaxi!!!

This epi was awesome!!!!!

A  DREAM COME TRUE!!!

I loved the twinkle in his eyes when he looks around the arrangement in the garden!!!😍

Mohit aces in every possible expression. Every!!!

Their lovey dovey conversation earlier- OH  GOD!!! It embraces so many qualities at the same time- romance, passion,divinity,honesty,innocence,happiness,the truth,the undying connection,they are soulmates...

It is right mixture of all the above!!!!

And Mohit and Mouni express each of it so brilliantly!!!

Hats off the CVs
Edited by pooji2012 - 12 years ago
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I loved the whole episode, except the precap!!!

I loved how nature is helping out Sati, so sweet of her to go around worried! lol

I added music from yesterday's episode and also Madanike's dance:

pooji2012 thumbnail
I know the precap is horrible. I hate the vengeance plotted against him.

My heart bleeds each time he gets insulted and stabbed in the back!!!

Not able stand the father and daughter team😑.DISGUSTING!!!!

One look at Shivji, you become a part of his world. Then there is no turning back and no negative qualities in any one.
I wonder what DP and Vijaya are made of.Ughhh!!!!
Edited by pooji2012 - 12 years ago
-Nehaaa- thumbnail
thanx a ton for the wonderful update...πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ
superb epi...just luved it
i kept grining like an idiot through out the episode...it was so cute...😍😍
the SHIV SATI convo just melted ma heart...m still not able to get over the entire sequence...it was so dreamy...the way she kept asking all dos ques to MAHADEV ...awww...she looked nuthin less to a cute little excited kid today...😳😳
n MAHADEV...his smile said it all...he was so content...so pleased to have her besides him...😳😍
MOHIT n MOUNI...i simply have no words for these two...they emote each n every scene so perfectly...so beautifully...πŸ‘πŸ‘
they make the perfect SHIV SATI...the most heavenly n divine couple ever..😳😍
i don't know how many times m gonna watch the episode...it was just splendid...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by rythmdivine - 12 years ago
coolfizzy thumbnail
Sati is sooo sweet...
the way she suddenly realised that she did'nt even asked for water...
that part ws the best...
the starting of the show was vry b.ful...

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
ME  Garden Garden!!!! And Srushti Garden Garden !!!!!! Itna sweet epi...though have not seen it but beautiful update made it for it Minaxi...Thanks...and again proven that Revathi IS the smartest of all... not only intelligent...but sensible and sensitive as well!!!!
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pooji2012

Thank you for a great update minaxi!!!

This epi was awesome!!!!!

A  DREAM COME TRUE!!!

I loved the twinkle in his eyes when he looks around the arrangement in the garden!!!😍

Mohit aces in every possible expression. Every!!!

Their lovey dovey conversation earlier- OH  GOD!!! It embraces so many qualities at the same time- romance, passion,divinity,honesty,innocence,happiness,the truth,the undying connection,they are soulmates...

It is right mixture of all the above!!!!

And Mohit and Mouni express each of it so brilliantly!!!

Hats off the CVs

This epi was truly owesome. Seeing their first meeting after their marriage was something, unimaginable. She was expressing her feelings in words & he was with his smile. it was great.
You have described their combination of feelings very well.πŸ‘ They are true soulmates.😊
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ratilal22192

I loved the whole episode, except the precap!!!

I loved how nature is helping out Sati, so sweet of her to go around worried! lol

I added music from yesterday's episode and also Madanike's dance:

The Nature's fufilling Sati's wish was amazing including their convo in the beginning.
Surprisingly no one thought of making any arrangement for Shivji, Sati had to do it herself with Revati & Chandra helping her.
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pooji2012

I know the precap is horrible. I hate the vengeance plotted against him.

My heart bleeds each time he gets insulted and stabbed in the back!!!

Not able stand the father and daughter team😑.DISGUSTING!!!!

One look at Shivji, you become a part of his world. Then there is no turning back and no negative qualities in any one.
I wonder what DP and Vijaya are made of.Ughhh!!!!

Shivji's smile & calm nature spreads positivity around. Will love to see the way the cunning father daughter duo gets a good lesson for him.