Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

GIFTH Awards - ALL Discussion HERE! (Page 11)

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
areh yaar chill koi negatively nehi le raha hai.. the segment was brilliantly handle by RaShiClapClap n yeah even i couldn't hear clearly wht Ram said at last may he said in "bade Acche Lagte hai" i might me wrong though n about chewing gum Ram did not say any flavor's name he said on the sets Sakshi chewing gum khati hai

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IndYa4ujakther7salsalychitloner

love_hate Groupbie
love_hate
love_hate

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
help me too  .. even i could  not  catch the  words.. 

and  regarding   kiss  one   sakshi is  shy and  blushing

''Right!!! …..even I was also shocked to see her face and expressions. What was that whne karan asked about whom should she kiss except ram….? Was she shy just bcoz it was questioned in front of so many audiences or was at the reaction/effect of ram's such instant possessive answer????? if their performance was scripted then why such kind of shyness………..! she mite have knwn it before tht such q. was coming. if scripted , she mite smile gently ya naughtly…but no! her shyness was completely different……I cud nt understand at all why???? it was like she could nt rise her face in shyness ya being upset ya smthng else???????!!  If there any one else who also felt like me????''

@ jakther----------Excuse me…..who told u I was trying to find negativity in their performance! C'mmon man…..being a true raya fan, I thoroughly enjoyed their performance…just becoz I could nt understand what xactly he was replying…I wrote here for seeking help so that some one else let me knw…..and u r making my post in some other thought! Aam and per! Whats this!! I was just asking help to understand his exact reply about their questions……….ok?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiesakshisalsalyjakther7

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Sakshi was shy becoz the questioned was asked in front of so many ppl n wht else would hv Ram answered yaar?? i mean kis actor ka naam leta... n kyun kisi aur actor ka naam leta?? jab ki woh janta bhi nehi whther Sakshi would want to work with that other actor na... i think the answer by ram was very apt ! it was not anything possessive

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

trieshkalpoecutiesakshiazk92salsalychitlonerjakther7IndYa4u

luvbalh IF-Rockerz
luvbalh
luvbalh

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
i just love sakshi  i dnt find  fault or  possessiveness in rams answers  .. he has been a gentle man  he   kept  sakshi's respect   by not taking anyone  name .. 

i ment of shyness is   because she look  damn cute  and  adorable.. its an obvious reaction one  taking abt the  act  in  front of many  people

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

trieshkalpoeneemalstcutiesakshisalsalySakshi_Deewanijakther7IndYa4u

jakther7 IF-Rockerz
jakther7
jakther7

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_hate

help me too  .. even i could  not  catch the  words.. 

and  regarding   kiss  one   sakshi is  shy and  blushing

''Right!!! '..even I was also shocked to see her face and expressions. What was that whne karan asked about whom should she kiss except ram'.? Was she shy just bcoz it was questioned in front of so many audiences or was at the reaction/effect of ram's such instant possessive answer????? if their performance was scripted then why such kind of shyness'''..! she mite have knwn it before tht such q. was coming. if scripted , she mite smile gently ya naughtly'but no! her shyness was completely different''I cud nt understand at all why???? it was like she could nt rise her face in shyness ya being upset ya smthng else???????!!  If there any one else who also felt like me????''

@ jakther----------Excuse me'..who told u I was trying to find negativity in their performance! C'mmon man'..being a true raya fan, I thoroughly enjoyed their performance'just becoz I could nt understand what xactly he was replying'I wrote here for seeking help so that some one else let me knw'..and u r making my post in some other thought! Aam and per! Whats this!! I was just asking help to understand his exact reply about their questions'''.ok?

@Love-Hate chill dear, i also didn't hurt u, if i hurt u please forgive me, actually i didn't like the way in which u asked this question Especially this  sentence 'in marriage' ya something else?, i can't understand @red one, please can u explain  it & i think Anu  Answered all ur question , & once again please don't take me wrong,

Edited by jakther - 15 April 2012 at 6:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salsaly

love_hate Groupbie
love_hate
love_hate

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
@jakther - its ok...i m a hardcore raya as wel as a big big rashi fan. So my analyzatn mite seem too much hatke...dont get me wrong either. wit the red one words i meant nothng. I was confuzed about ram's last word at th end of tht particular reply. Was he telling to karan 'correct, in marriage' smthng like that or any other word? I cud nt get it so asked here to all of u to clear my confusn...thts it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jakther7salsaly

Dilli4BALH Goldie
Dilli4BALH
Dilli4BALH

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
i got the chance to watch tv just now n colors is showing time left for GIFTH. Is it coming tonight again? N where is raya's part during award ceremony? I want to watch their section only so if sb watched it in the day then i request to reply my confusion.

Edited by D4BALH - 15 April 2012 at 7:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorjakther7salsaly

ash91 IF-Rockerz
ash91
ash91

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Yes.. the award show will be aired tonight again...and Ram and Sakshi are in the first part...within first half an hour to be precise..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hanishaIndYa4ujakther7salsaly

Go to top