Bade Acche Laggte Hai

GIFTH Awards - ALL Discussion HERE! - Page 8

rnvdbhavani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for sharing n due to power cut i didnt saw at dat time but thanks a tons for links...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_hate thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Can any one tell me which brand of chuingam sakshi eat that ram answered to karan? What was tht name he said? And again whne karan asked him whom should sakshi kissed other than ram kapoor what he told at the end??

It was like---------she sud be only xclusive fr BALH, and ram kapoor. Then karan said means it sud only u and ram replied 'correct' .then what was his last word after this 'correct' word?? 'in marriage' ya something else? Can anyone help me????

luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
help me too  .. even i could  not  catch the  words.. 

and  regarding   kiss  one   sakshi is  shy and  blushing 
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Love -Hate Puri part was fantastic, RaYa did great job, they answered very well & looking so beaitiful.puri part dekho nah  aap  sirf ram ke ek Answer pei Aatke hue kyu? .she sud be only xclusive fr BALH, and ram kapoor. Then karan said means it sud only u and ram replied 'correct' .then what was his last word after this 'correct' word?? 'in marriage' ya something else? Can anyone help me????aur waise bhi aap ko Aam khahi hai nah? tou aam khou nah, per kyu gin rahe ho yaar. aur ek baat  Arre vai saab kuch main aap log negetivity kyu dhond te ho, Kabhi bhi positive bhi socha kijiye iske liye paisa nahi lagte hai, & I have a question ? Aagar aap Ram ke jaga pe hote tou  abruptly(same question) pe  kya answer dete?
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
areh yaar chill koi negatively nehi le raha hai.. the segment was brilliantly handle by RaShi👏👏 n yeah even i couldn't hear clearly wht Ram said at last may he said in "bade Acche Lagte hai" i might me wrong though n about chewing gum Ram did not say any flavor's name he said on the sets Sakshi chewing gum khati hai
love_hate thumbnail

''Right!!! …..even I was also shocked to see her face and expressions. What was that whne karan asked about whom should she kiss except ram….? Was she shy just bcoz it was questioned in front of so many audiences or was at the reaction/effect of ram's such instant possessive answer????? if their performance was scripted then why such kind of shyness………..! she mite have knwn it before tht such q. was coming. if scripted , she mite smile gently ya naughtly…but no! her shyness was completely different……I cud nt understand at all why???? it was like she could nt rise her face in shyness ya being upset ya smthng else???????!!  If there any one else who also felt like me????''

@ jakther----------Excuse me…..who told u I was trying to find negativity in their performance! C'mmon man…..being a true raya fan, I thoroughly enjoyed their performance…just becoz I could nt understand what xactly he was replying…I wrote here for seeking help so that some one else let me knw…..and u r making my post in some other thought! Aam and per! Whats this!! I was just asking help to understand his exact reply about their questions……….ok?

Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sakshi was shy becoz the questioned was asked in front of so many ppl n wht else would hv Ram answered yaar?? i mean kis actor ka naam leta... n kyun kisi aur actor ka naam leta?? jab ki woh janta bhi nehi whther Sakshi would want to work with that other actor na... i think the answer by ram was very apt ! it was not anything possessive
luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i just love sakshi  i dnt find  fault or  possessiveness in rams answers  .. he has been a gentle man  he   kept  sakshi's respect   by not taking anyone  name .. 

i ment of shyness is   because she look  damn cute  and  adorable.. its an obvious reaction one  taking abt the  act  in  front of many  people

jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: love_hate

''Right!!! '..even I was also shocked to see her face and expressions. What was that whne karan asked about whom should she kiss except ram'.? Was she shy just bcoz it was questioned in front of so many audiences or was at the reaction/effect of ram's such instant possessive answer????? if their performance was scripted then why such kind of shyness'''..! she mite have knwn it before tht such q. was coming. if scripted , she mite smile gently ya naughtly'but no! her shyness was completely different''I cud nt understand at all why???? it was like she could nt rise her face in shyness ya being upset ya smthng else???????!!  If there any one else who also felt like me????''

@ jakther----------Excuse me'..who told u I was trying to find negativity in their performance! C'mmon man'..being a true raya fan, I thoroughly enjoyed their performance'just becoz I could nt understand what xactly he was replying'I wrote here for seeking help so that some one else let me knw'..and u r making my post in some other thought! Aam and per! Whats this!! I was just asking help to understand his exact reply about their questions'''.ok?

@Love-Hate chill dear, i also didn't hurt u, if i hurt u please forgive me, actually i didn't like the way in which u asked this question Especially this  sentence 'in marriage' ya something else?, i can't understand @red one, please can u explain  it & i think Anu  Answered all ur question , & once again please don't take me wrong,

Edited by jakther - 12 years ago
love_hate thumbnail
@jakther - its ok...i m a hardcore raya as wel as a big big rashi fan. So my analyzatn mite seem too much hatke...dont get me wrong either. wit the red one words i meant nothng. I was confuzed about ram's last word at th end of tht particular reply. Was he telling to karan 'correct, in marriage' smthng like that or any other word? I cud nt get it so asked here to all of u to clear my confusn...thts it.