Radhe rocks n so does our Indira!!!!!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks shilpa for this post...
The episode was simply  fab. This time CVs made full use of Indira's hitlerpana. I love the way she dealt with those guys who were taking vidit to somewhere else. Even I loved Sunaina. The way she told, meri help karna, mai pregnant hu na...lol and then started hitting them. wow sunaina you rocked ! Are you really pregnant? ðŸ¤£ ...Then coming to Indira-Vidit scene, I was like OMG! She is so realistic performer. Her expressions when she was crying seeing vidit, still having a soft smile on her face seeing Vidit condition. Kudos to Rati for performing this scene in such a realistic way...Now coming to fighting sequence, it reminded me of the scene when Sam sent goons to SN. Sometimes I feel Indira is the hero of this show...She truely deserves an applause. She took the form of Durga.lol..That was very hillarious and inspiring. She is a true fighter. Now coming to Munna, he is such a mind-blowing actor. You can't help smiling when he utters his dialogues. I love his style, his acting and everything. He is the most talented actor of HD after Rati according to me. I adored his scene with the doctor.His dialogue delivery was awesome as usual. Our Radhe Rani ki to Jodi bana do bhai..They were hillarious especially Radhe. Jai Mata Di..Keh de riya hoon🤣...Simply Fab episode..CVs made full use of Fillers this time and potential of HD cast. This was one of my fav episode till date...Hats off to Rati ! She was brilliant as usual.. About forum, I don't care even a bit. I'll adore Indu  and Rati forever..She will always be my role model..Love her loads...

damakedar episode thi

every one are on thier best
Haha yeah, radhe's melo-dramatic court scene was funny. And personally I love all of indira's scenes, & that's bc rati really brings her character to life, she portrays indira so well! I loved her vidhit phone convo scenes and the emotional scene post the convo with vidhit. Rati was able to convey that overwhelmed happiness so well without smiling, just though her eyes, expression and mannerisms. That few seconds scene, where she says rishi & holds his arms/hands after talking to vidhit was such a great/cute scene, bc of the way it was enacted. And not to leave out, the fighting sequence! It was too good, loved the girl power and rati excelled in those scenes as well. She is just too good!! :)Edited by -RaSu- - 12 years ago
It was amazing back,indu back as hitler,infact al character were in form like munna n sunaina,radhe too...
amazing radhe scenes were hilarious
n indu fighting wid goons was fun to watch or usme apna punjabi tadka sunaina bhabhi ne lagaya hehe
rofl...

YES..INDIRA ROCKED yesterday..she was just superb..

radhe and sunaina were hilarious..hd toh hd hain!nice and different..

RATI IS THE BEST!HD ROCKS!