A filler we'll hv 2 forgive..hilarious f u do

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok while i was watching the episode i was mentally thinking how much bashing it was gonna warrant on the forum..cz it indeed was a full on filler..

but i guess we can't blame them that much cz today is Mumbai Indian Vs Rajastan Rayals match..so i guess the CVs had no choice after all..cz the TRP generating people r from Mumbai..however ridiculous the calculation is they have to abide by it..

so cut them some slack and give ur brain a vacation and take the day as a single entity cz that is what i did, and i found the episode hilarious as long as i completely made myself forget the story or the supposed track..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ash_Rajendra8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree but i felt very pitty for all the actors of IPK.

What sort of script they have ditched to actors? Was that even  a script ?

I do not know abt Gopi  except her face when i flip channels.

Khushi anyday is 10 times better than Gopi i think , if this how gopi is .

Actors were very kind i guess for  doing justice for this filler episode.
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
agree .it was fun to watch the epi ... now need some intense story...
pearlo thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 3
I know ever1'z entitled to their opinion...n u have written what you have felt !!!! Agreed...

But i want to ask people who are on a constant bashing spree...WHAT DO YOU EXACTLY WANT??? do you want the cv's to end the show in 5-6 months??they have to have fillers too...life too has filler days...!!! n this is a soap...I think there was a movement in the story too...Anjali has given Khushi a glimpse to thereal Arnav...its just that Khushi has used that insight in atwisted way...but she will come around n use it properly...we have to have patience...😊

Now for the most important part...this is NOT TO BASH YOU !!! u started the topic n i felt that it is the right platform to address this issue...!!!

THIS IS NOT DIRECTED TO YOU...!!!

Please take no offence...peace !!!
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
sunara  I loved the episode it was awesome awesome 
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: ash_cosmic

I agree but i felt very pitty for all the actors of IPK.

What sort of script they have ditched to actors? Was that even  a script ?

I do not know abt Gopi  except her face when i flip channels.

Khushi anyday is 10 times better than Gopi i think , if this how gopi is .

Actors were very kind i guess for  doing justice for this filler episode.

well as Sanaya's forte is comedy..she excels at it! and despite anything being OTT she actually manages to nail it..so i guess she wouldn't have minded it..plus Barun is also easy going..so they probably get the IPL scenario and why the script needs to be so slack..

lol Khushi just did an imitation of Gopi!!! she butchered Gopi!! and made fun of the character!!😆
trust me Gopi has a very constipated, scared look every second she is on screen..and Khushi on the other hand was having a blast with making cute OTT facial expressions for Arnav's sake and when he wasn't looking!..so no comparison Khushi rocks!! so does Sanaya..her cuteness is unmatched!!

ishayat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I completely agree with you..and I think this track is better than Arnav humiliating Khushi every now and then. The CVs will either show us comedy track or that before clearing the MU and I find the comedy track better than the humiliation :D

P.S. I was also expecting a lot of bashing but I guess the Forumwale behen/bhai's (Gopi) knows that it's either the humiliation track or comedy...:P
Edited by ishayat - 12 years ago
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
i just loved today's episode...what is a filler episode anyways...they have to show arnav falling in love with khushi all over again...right...or maybe realise his love is more than his hate come what may..this episode showed just that...arnav's changing reactions n all...love is making him mellow
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: pearlo

I know ever1'z entitled to their opinion...n u have written what you have felt !!!! Agreed...

But i want to ask people who are on a constant bashing spree...WHAT DO YOU EXACTLY WANT??? do you want the cv's to end the show in 5-6 months??they have to have fillers too...life too has filler days...!!! n this is a soap...I think there was a movement in the story too...Anjali has given Khushi a glimpse to thereal Arnav...its just that Khushi has used that insight in atwisted way...but she will come around n use it properly...we have to have patience...😊

Now for the most important part...this is NOT TO BASH YOU !!! u started the topic n i felt that it is the right platform to address this issue...!!!

THIS IS NOT DIRECTED TO YOU...!!!

Please take no offence...peace !!!

aahh trust me i won't take offense..see even i was justifying in my 1st post about why they do what they do..and also i actually laughed my head off watching today's episode!!

and anyway to tell the truth when i watch the episode every day i actually dread the slaughter in the forum so much that it does bring down my level of enjoyment..but today i let myself go and enjoyed it without thinking further..

and well the fact is in IPK the main storyline they promised in the old promos have not even started..so if they clear this MU, then Khushi knowing and feeling hurt, ceasefire, them tackling Shyam and peaceful marriage happening will only act as the foundation for the real story of their combined dark and tragic pasts...i guess that probably makes many people restless..

anyway i agree character growth and continuation up to a certain extent was hidden in the fun filled episode today...unconsciously or so khushi is understanding Arnav better, and what makes him tick...