Frequent Posters

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Why is everyone sorry about disagreeing with me? I dont bite, you know! 🀣
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Even I disagree with u, it was mast episode, there was continuation and it was hilarious, Sanayas comic act was a treat to watch, it was not like other comic episodes, today it was diff and even Baruns acting was very good.  I was laughing so much that there were tears in my eyes. It was grt watching ASR checking his shoes, towel perfume and the shirts were amazing. And yeah he really misses her bubbly self, he turned towards her and slept.

Totally rocking episodeπŸ˜†πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: kushifan

waiting for miss b bubbly to come ..we are going to have some sweet moments...along with the raizadas cheer up gal

I hope to see some ArHi + Bubbly scenes
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_u_arhi

loved the episode...

my favorite lines"Damn the Kartavya" and "Swami se achcha to laad governer tha"πŸ˜†

lol..he misses being called laad governer...i hope khushi keeps calling him that even after they confess..
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I AGREE with you.
If I had to use one word for the epi, it'd be - DISGUSTING.

Khushi made me cringe throughout the epi, and I find it hard to believe that they can make a character SO annoying and such a pest. W*F was that Gopi vahu imitation? WHY is she doing this? There is NO reason to make her get on the audience's nerves track after track after track. What happened to that silent treatment? Where has her self respect flown off to? The whole fake crying, shoes removing, the ghoonghat, as bad as it can get. If this is happening now, I'm scared to think what she'll do when that Bubbly comes. I can just imagine the screeching and antics already.

And ASR forgetting all about the MU at convenient intervals, and just managing a "what the" for every situation is just pathetic. Get him some brains CVs.
Edited by aa123.80 - 12 years ago
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobeeta

I liked it .. But you know i get its going to be fillers and comedy .. !! so ill wait ..

My mum didn't like yesterdays episode or todays .. LOL .. i was surpised ..

Dont worry you will see Miss B in the house with some old tunes 2moro lol .. πŸ˜†

lol..i hope she is a breath of fresh air that NK was..πŸ˜‰
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yaar dimgh ka shutter off hai! Cx i did 5 6 hours of maths!
So hell yeah i needed a break and i got one!
Baqwas or no baqwas,i got a break:=
appu_arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh so for what u laugh????????
Its a soap, dont hurry up Cv s know what they are doin...
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessunara

well to be honest i was howling of laughter when i was watching and was afraid my parents r gonna run in to the room to see.. and loved it despite most of it being a filler..
but i actually was hell surprised to see a general positive atmosphere in the forum cz i was expecting full on bashing cz it was a filler..
and today u have to forgive them cz today is Mumbai IPL match at 8..so i guess hardly any of the TRP generating audience is watching today..so it had to be a filler..

oh really, didnt know that as I dont follow IPL at all..😊
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: uswah

Well during IPL we dnt get much as expected but i like tody's epi ...atleast its beter frm SBB seg ...bcoz when i watch tht seg i m so terrified tht wht they r gona show but its fine for me

P.S: but i have only one problem CV's better give ASR his clothes back otherwise i dnt know wht i ll do Hmpfhhh

I hope CVs use this chance to give him some new shirts..