Kya Baqwaas Hai Yeh Yaar! - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
They have to stick to these filler sort of episodes until IPL is over.
And I would LOVE to have such filler episodes. I loved it.

IPL is not just going on for IPK for all the tv chanels and all the shows...not every show is drifing out of its way...it's just this one and I do agree...the comic timing is wrong.
Your SIL tells you, your husband runs away from love, so you do stuff to scare him off even more...it would work if she is still onto 100 ways to irritate arnav...

she knows him and she knows very well this is not the love he wants or will ever want...

I hate their coming timing
sorry yaar but i totally disagree!
and the comedy was not atall OTT!
Ugh...so agree with you...

No consistency at all...
if some one is fed up of any thing so he doesn't like it even it it best .
Arrreee! Tumhe kya hui gawa???

Hmm.. I kinda liked today's epi, it was funny.. but u re right about inconsistencies!
i liked todays epi really, just ne thing was missing, as u mentioned: consistency!

Originally posted by nav_bat

just enjoy the humour for now, until the actualy story kicks starts after 27th May.

i really hope, u mean 27th APRIL, not MAY

I guess one has to just sit back resigned to watching inconsequential episodes till IPL gets over. I suspect if you come back after a month, the story would not have moved an inch further except for lots of comedy, and a few Raaba ve thrown in for good measure, lol!

Honest to God, after watching last week and this week so far,  I am begining to beleive that both Arnav and Khushi, actually more Arnav than Khushi, are schizophrenic, constantly yo-yoing! :-))

I think I will have to forget that I have brains, forget that there needs to be consistency in a track / show, forget that these two have a hate marriage which is underlined by great intensity of emotions, and just watch the serial as an episodic thing, each episode a stand alone one.

Its quite easy really, then, to laugh and find today's episode funny! 😊

I dont really blame them, I guess they are all feeling the IPL heat!
Edited by DMGFan-2b-not2b - 12 years ago
Totally understand your frustation but think on the beginning of the episode was really touchy  to see ASR wating for Khushi to come to the room & just fall in to sleep while he watching Khushi sleep😳 And also how Khushi watch ASR sleep in the morning & then mess the hair back when she remeber that she suppos to be angry with him and not fall more in love with lad governer or swaami😳 It was sooo sweet! I hope CVs will show more scene like those in the future😊 Edited by Rebecka - 12 years ago
I am sick of this negativity yaar ! -.-

I LOVED TODAY'S EPISODE AND IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING BAD TO SAY ABOUT IPKKND , KEEP IT TO YOURSELF

SORRY IF IT SOUNDED HARSH :)