Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Hint of a threat...Ominous - Page 3

yhm_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i couldnt believe raashi said all that to gopi!ahem and kokila dont know but raashi has seen first hand how much gopi had to suffer since childhood...even now she is suffering..we know ahem loves her but she doesnt...she is unable to be around him comfortably after holi..
yes her family loves her now unconditionally...but how much pain she had to go through to win everyone's hearts..something which raashi got so easily even though she didnt deserve it...

honestly i dont think i have seen a more selfish character...she will never be satisfied how much ever she gets...😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dipsy80

i couldnt believe raashi said all that to gopi!ahem and kokila dont know but raashi has seen first hand how much gopi had to suffer since childhood...even now she is suffering..we know ahem loves her but she doesnt...she is unable to be around him comfortably after holi..

yes her family loves her now unconditionally...but how much pain she had to go through to win everyone's hearts..something which raashi got so easily even though she didnt deserve it...

honestly i dont think i have seen a more selfish character...she will never be satisfied how much ever she gets...😡

Very well said. I hate Rashi with every episode I have to see her in. She is just too irritating to watch. She has her parents and her in-laws love. Her husband is completely head over heels in love with her and all she sees is she has nothing. She wants money and not love...she sees Gopi has the status of the older Bahu and therefore Gopi has everything. Only a self centered selfish and arrogant person could have thoughts like this.

If she really had a brain, she would realize how much Gopi had to go thru before and after marriage to get the little love she has. And that too in her mind she does not have her husbands love. So what exactly does Rashi want? Money and to rule MM. She is a petty person. She has no regards for love or value of family...only money...Let her rot. I hope when Jigar finds out her truth, he divorces her and remarries someone more worthy of the Modi name and his love ðŸ˜ƒ
Aish3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RachP

Aish,

Anita is coming back. There's a TB article on it, saying that she'll come in Wednesday's episode.

I know she is coming back... That's what I am saying... the precap set the tone for the storm coming in Gopi's life. 
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: dipsy80

You value something that you work for and strive hard for.. Rashi never had to work for Jigar's love or the love of her MIL.. She does not respect what she has because of that. Gopi yearned for love , she was ready to be content with love.. But again she had to work for that. She did and though she does not realize, she does have what she wanted. 
because of the pain Gopi went through, she values the love she has in life... Be it Koki's, Hetal's Baa's or her husband's concern. All Rashi sees is what she has always plotted for.. Money and power..  She actually got everything else easily so she does not have any concern for what she has.. It is only when you work you will feel the true value of that..😊