Hint of a threat...Ominous - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by varshu27

i so wanted ahem to confess on his own...i dont want him to do it cos of anitha...and if raashi joins hands with anitha...where does that leave gopi...who can she turn to...poor girl...has to suffer again...

I wanted it too.. I am not sure if the CVs are going to show Aham comparing both.. I hope not๐Ÿ˜•

Varshu -First I think Rashi will join Anitha just to be mean.. She would want to show Gopi about the point she made in the precap
Gopi I think will react but it will not be the way Rashi wants it to be. Gopi will take as much as she can and then if she thinks that Aham will be more happy with Anitha, she will leave.. (We know Aham will not want that..)
So Gopi's sacrifice will earn her the love she craves for.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Just get ready with some tissues though๐Ÿ˜‰
Aish, as usual .. i am ready for this track not with a frown though๐Ÿ˜Š.. infact i am bracing myself for a high voltage drama ๐Ÿ˜Š

after  misunderstanding Ahem and Anita...courtesy rashi and anita...

gopi will let go off Ahem... but as they say true love always comes back to you... even if gopi let go of Ahem ...he will come back to her...and will love gopi more than he could imagine ...he will be witnessing the selfless person in gopi who was about to sacrifice her love just for his happiness

love shines through hard times.. the foundation will be amazingly strong for their relationship ..as they both are going through the same hardships and emotions each time only to be with  each other in the end.. which is destined๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

I wanted it too.. I am not sure if the CVs are going to show Aham comparing both.. I hope not๐Ÿ˜•

Varshu -First I think Rashi will join Anitha just to be mean.. She would want to show Gopi about the point she made in the precap
Gopi I think will react but it will not be the way Rashi wants it to be. Gopi will take as much as she can and then if she thinks that Aham will be more happy with Anitha, she will leave.. (We know Aham will not want that..)
So Gopi's sacrifice will earn her the love she craves for.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Just get ready with some tissues though๐Ÿ˜‰

I'd like this track too๐Ÿ˜‰

yes harini...we all know gopis nature...she will leave MM if she thinks ahem is going to be happy with anitha...the thing is like u said if the cvs show ahem comparing...i wont be able to take it...raashi should know by now that no matter what gopi faces she will never try and make everyone else unhappy...
Originally posted by RachP

I won't mind it---as long as he does! He's such a tough nut to crack. ๐Ÿ˜†

same...
Originally posted by varshu27

yes harini...we all know gopis nature...she will leave MM if she thinks ahem is going to be happy with anitha...the thing is like u said if the cvs show ahem comparing...i wont be able to take it...raashi should know by now that no matter what gopi faces she will never try and make everyone else unhappy...

Varshu I am pretty sure that Rashi does not even think that way. She sees nothing beyond herself, her petty issues and fights.. So she thinking Gopi will feel like she does.. But actually whatever pain Gopi feels, she will never let that in the way of Aham's happiness.

As for comparison, I am hoping that Aham tells Anitha why he loves Gopi and not her by telling her Gopi's sacrifices and does not compare the ladies in mind to arrive at a conclusion of who is better. I actually think it will be scenario 1 if it comes to that.. Scenario 2 is only a long shot๐Ÿ˜Š

I agree with all ur points!๐Ÿ‘But one thing that is bothering me is how is Kokila going to face this? ๐Ÿ˜• She never accepted Anita in the first place.   Do u think she will give an ultimatum to Ahem? My feeling  just like everyone is that Anita will be there on business purposes, but Rashi will use the situation to her advantage to create misunderstandings between Gohem by trying to instigate Anita to go after Ahem again to prove a point to Gopi.  But what Rashi is failing to see is that her Jiju has already fallen in love with Gopi, and by Anita coming back, it only proves it even more. Will just have to wait and watch I guess. ๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by angl143 - 11 years ago
hi all,
i dont think rashi was threatening as such, she just feels bitter that Gopi has easily won everyone's heart...
i have a feeling that if Anita threaten's Gohem marriage, she will be on Gopi's side and support her...total change of character for her but not impossible
Um already with da tissues since I read da article. I don't want gopi to go but to fight ras/ant n put dem where der place is. It'll be interesting to see hw gopi handles dis situation we'll embrace our selfs.
Originally posted by angl143

I agree with all ur points!๐Ÿ‘But one thing that is bothering me is how is Kokila going to face this? ๐Ÿ˜• She never accepted Anita in the first place.   Do u think she will give an ultimatum to Ahem? My feeling  just like everyone is that Anita will be there on business purposes, but Rashi will use the situation to her advantage to create misunderstandings between Gohem by trying to instigate Anita to go after Ahem again to prove a point to Gopi.  But what Rashi is failing to see is that her Jiju has already fallen in love with Gopi, and by Anita coming back, it only proves it even more. Will just have to wait and watch I guess. ๐Ÿ˜•

Hmm.. That is a million dollar question.. I actually think that Anitha knows that Koki will never accept her. She is here to cause trouble maybe? We will have to just watch. But misunderstandings are bound to arise as Aham is yet to tell Gopi that he loves her.. And with his forgetful Holi day Gopi thinks he does not love her.. So just a lot of misunderstanding..
Koki in this equation .. I do not know how or when she will have a role to play๐Ÿ˜Š