Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: subiscs

Priyaa...heyyy all safe!!!! how abt u??? u reached home?? and i replied to ur mail sweetz...i logged outta forums...laptop wasnt with me...just now saw this...sorry πŸ˜³

oh didnt get the reply...my ph has been acting weird...sm software upgradation gng on...ya got back home...had a terrible hectic day at  work...had to work for an hour extra...was thinking of taking a nap after getting home...but thought will rather stay up and rep few comments on the Crooner...

ya saw the tsunami alerts but nthng much to worry thats wat the news says...in Bangalore too tremors were there in sm places...bro said they were asked to evacuate offices for smtime...

runs now to reply Beena di,Soni and shweta's comments...πŸ˜†
subiscs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lvishii

Hey Suba, I hope you are fine.😊   I saw the news but I did not know some of us stay in those states.  If you are online do tell us..

heyyy all fine sweetz!!!! !!! nothing to worry..was felt at few places...tsunami alert s given though!!!

Thank god everything is fine. Was scared for a moment..

I hope Tsunami alert is just a precautionary measure and nothing happens..

yeah same here...!!! just prayed everyone should be  safe and nothing happens!!!😊
honeypriya thumbnail

heyyy all fine sweetz!!!! !!! nothing to worry..was felt at few places...tsunami alert s given though!!!

Relieved to hear that dear..!! i just got the news..!!! Take care!!

no tremors felt at hyd right??? heard it was felt at blore??? priyaaa??? kahan hai tu??? mumbai mein sab teek hai kya???
mumbai mein all fine...yahaan only hotness is increasing πŸ˜‰
subiscs thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeypriya

oh didnt get the reply...my ph has been acting weird...sm software upgradation gng on...ya got back home...had a terrible hectic day at  work...had to work for an hour extra...was thinking of taking a nap after getting home...but thought will rather stay up and rep few comments on the Crooner...

ya saw the tsunami alerts but nthng much to worry thats wat the news says...in Bangalore too tremors were there in sm places...bro said they were asked to evacuate offices for smtime...

chal go replyπŸ˜†...good all safe!!!! 
okayyy..shweta.,,ivshii..priyaa...will meet in the night again!!!! going out now and yeah am running out of laptop...mine s dead!!!!! c ya soon...in the night...byeee!!!πŸ€—
soni.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetachauhan

Aha Soni!!! Meri behna..! πŸ€— So we can also talk in four languages now.. English, Hindi, Bengali and telegu!! Let me tell you .. i am toota foota in all of them!! Bangla gulo khub bhalo kore jaani na, ek tu ek tu kore bolte pari.. Telugu kuda poorti ga radu, Hindi meri theek thaak hai, And English is 🀒  Now that was just a trailer hun!! πŸ˜†

Did I tell you.. I loved all your posts today.. No 'I cant write so well' for the first time!!! Thank god!!

As for making it to the 9th page when I posted so early.. well our Deba is famous!! Our very own Star!!! Yeah!! ⭐️

shweta sweetieπŸ€—!!!! promised you na ab nahin likhungi!!!!  me don't break promises!!!
 btw you are definitely more better than me where langs are concerned...hindi and bengali decent hai...south langs thoda bahut smajhti hoon...and don't ask abt english!!!πŸ˜† 
Priya is definitely our Star!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Desai09 thumbnail

chal go replyπŸ˜†...good all safe!!!! 
okayyy..shweta.,,ivshii..priyaa...will meet in the night again!!!! going out now and yeah am running out of laptop...mine s dead!!!!! c ya soon...in the night...byeee!!!πŸ€—

Bye Suba.. See ya at night.. Take care.. πŸ€—
soni.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeypriya

priya... you ok??... just saw the news...didn't feel a thing here!!!
honeypriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: soni.b

hey priya!!!!

ok am still not done🀣🀣...sorry late as usual... as patidev decided to go office late!!!πŸ˜†  Wonderful Crooner❀️...what thanda??? loved the first pic!!!! awesome!! superb quotes and love the song mohabbat bade kaam ki cheez hai!!!! but laal chadi was the best!!!πŸ˜†

loved the bedroom scene...who cares??? arnav bitwa u do!!! love the way they look at each other before going to sleep...btw arnav...che mahine ki chandni aur phir kali raat!!!! remember...guess not!!!πŸ˜†

anjali-arnav scene was good...anjali's accusation put him on defensive again..."main aisa hi hoon." he knows khushi is not happy but is not ready to accept it in front of others...priya loved ur take on anjali's scenes with arnav and khushi!!! anjali does give khushi a peek into arnav's past but khushi being khushi...she decides to use the info for her plans!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

the next part of the epi was hilarious...from the shoe removal to the goan wardrobe could not stop laughing!!!! the best bit being Swami!!!! 🀣"ghooghat hatao aur mujhe swami mat bulao." "swami se toh laad guvernor hi accha tha." "phiss phiss perfume." the dialogues were hilarious...btw our khushi definitely makes a more interesting version of gopi bahu!!!πŸ˜‰sanaya was superb but honestly it was barun's expressions which had me rolling over!!!!

loved your take on the line..."what is most dangerous when you are in love-is to pretend that you are faking it!!"superb!!!πŸ‘

loved ur side views

mami was fantastic as usual!!! seriously payalji in silk nighty wow!!!😲 agree with u on the thakela hari prakash!!!!

btw point no.9...even i loved the scene...errr what tummy???πŸ˜†

ok...have few pts which didn't make sense to me...firstly what ranneeti??? is she back to her plan of being thrown out or what??? as 101 ways to irritate ASR is back...

second the FB shown totally confused me...the janamashtmi incident and the 31st nite glue incident made me think that arnav was quite a naughty child and had a pretty normal childhood till the mysterious death of his mom/parents...and it was after this and his uncle's betrayal that he became a bitter person...but the FB showed that he was a khadoos even as a child!!!! why???πŸ˜•

oooh page 19!!!!

aaj first e baari eshe tomae reply korbo...the first thing i had on my mind...dont worry abt a certain jealous crooner around...i am used to hate mails πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Firstly wanted to reply u on smthng from yesterday's post..wanted to rep then only...but couldnt manage time - this week no Theme coz i was not sure how much time i'll able to give to IF...though I had smthng on mind...so this week its open ended...

there were loads of good points - hilarious epi...wont touch that

but ya on the points which didnt make sense - it didnt make sense to anyone...wat is Khushi trying to do...and wat is wid Arnav's past - there can be certain POV on that - will touch those...and tell me if that makes sense to u :

1) Khushi is still offended - and she was going on wid her silent treatment - thats y her getting busy the whole day and the night talk wid Lakshmi said it all - but when Anjali comes and tells her the relation iota - Khushi being khushi finds an new window to get back at him for shouting and yelling at her - she knows that he wont admit anything himself so y not annoy him wid the same stuff which he hates !!!

But wat sgonna backfire for her here - is that she is playing with two hearts - hers and his - faking love is very dangerous in their relation which is just like a volcano at the moment - only a small breeze and its gonna erupt - also she knows that he likes her - but not to wat extent - but when she realises that the joke of love which she was playing on him - he takes it in different way - there are going to be tears of repentance from her for the childish play of faking love (remember the sorry scene yesterday by the recliner...it had another side to it )

2) Arnav's past - well, we know there has been an impact of his parents' death on him ...but that doesnt mean he was not khadoos always - so the scene was perfect yesterday - remember his mom's letter - even she had seen that - thats y she wrote to her DIL - gusse ko seh lena aur pyaar ko sut samet lautana - he might have been naughty at times - but the inherent character had always been the same...

Also yesterday's scene reflected one very important thing - the two women in his life who loves him in their own way have failed to understand his love completely - lets keep aside Khushi (will touch on that sm other day) but on Anjali - from the day he went running around in the town to open his heart out and cry and get her back home after expressing "u are my world" to sacrificing his happines, love,image...everything for his sister - he has always expressed his love - its just his way of expression has been different and which she had not been able to understand - so the day when Anjali realises wat her brother has done for her - "apni Khushi kurbaan kar dunga" - that day she'll realise the contrast of wat she thought that he didnt love enough and how much love he ended up giving her !!!

Thats y i wrote in the Crooner - it wont be Arnav's repentance and tears we'll get - it will be all three of them - in their own place both Khushi and Anjali have failed to understand him - the real Arnav - and thats y they'll also have to go thru the cycle of repentance !!!

-carpediem- thumbnail
Hey crooner buddies,i'm bck.heard abt the tsunami alert.all r safe n fine na.
Sadie101 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dew_drops

Hey crooner buddies,i'm bck.heard abt the tsunami alert.all r safe n fine na.

u all ok right?
i just heard the news as well!!