Wanna Kill Dehati and Bihari aragahhh

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
As we all saw today Saraswati blasts in full anger on Poor Pintu n Pintu listens everything silently wout saying anything . I really really hated that 😑 , What was the need for Saraswati 2 tell all those things but what I hated the most was Interference of bihari and Dehati , OMG how dare they 2 say such harsh words 2 Pintu ? RIDICULOUS πŸ˜‘ .When Dehati tells tht Pintu have no other work , First He left a Bride in Mandap and Now he is demeaning one innocent girl πŸ˜‘ .Koi issee bataaye Mandap mein Pintu ne uski beti ko kyon choda πŸ˜‘ . and bihari OH GOD Never ever hated him so much the way I did today , HORRIBLE . Poor Pintu listens everything wout even uttering a single word . OMGG I really felt so bad for him πŸ˜­ Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I know Moni omg it was too bad Saraswati didn't think twice before saying such things to Pintu. But more than her those BD are despicable they took the chance to blast pintu and enjoying the drama 
Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

I know Moni omg it was too bad Saraswati didn't think twice before saying such things to Pintu. But more than her those BD are despicable they took the chance to blast pintu and enjoying the drama 

Yaar BD were just HORRIBLE Aur woh toh pehle bhi the , they only wanted chance 2 blast on Pintu n they got it today but Today Saraswati was Seriously totally Mannerless . I mean some1 had dropped ur daughter in night safely and instead of thanking him U said so much 2 him , and not just she said but She was so cruel 2 him while saying those nonsense 2 Poor Pintu
nishersal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sarawati should really use tact...it's not what you say but how you say it. She let her anger and the feeling of insult heaped on the family first by TTS and now Ganga overruled her tongue. And somebody please drop a coconut on Bihari's and Dihati's heads...their only purpose now is to give us all HBP
rnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have not seen today's episode and waiting for the wu but I have only 1 question while reading of your post- Where was Krishna and Why didn't she say anything?
MeriAashiquithh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today saraswiti told too much to pinto.bihari is saying he dont have work.but what does they have,always talking nonsense and interfering in others lives.poor pinto left without any word.
Originally posted by: rnfan

I have not seen today's episode and waiting for the wu but I have only 1 question while reading of your post- Where was Krishna and Why didn't she say anything?

Krishna was there only and she tries 2 stop Saraswati but Saraswati was in so anger tht she doesn't listen 2 her .
Originally posted by: anoosha7

Today saraswiti told too much to pinto.bihari is saying he dont have work.but what does they have,always talking nonsense and interfering in others lives.poor pinto left without any word.

Yaar Pintu if wanted could have shut every1 but Poor guy intentionally was silent and takes all wrong n false accusings on himself . Poor boy 😭
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG OMG OMG OMG bichara Pintu ji aww i havent watch the epi yet  but thanks for the brief Moni dii i know Hate Bihari And Dihati arghhh how can some 1 go so low ..
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nishersal

Sarawati should really use tact...it's not what you say but how you say it. She let her anger and the feeling of insult heaped on the family first by TTS and now Ganga overruled her tongue. And somebody please drop a coconut on Bihari's and Dihati's heads...their only purpose now is to give us all HBP

I concur! I also concur on the coconut part tooπŸ˜†