Fan Fictions

FF: Peer pressure: Chapter 10 page 22

3llie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have decided to start a new FF. And as everyone on this forums is a genious, you have guessed right it's going to be about Khushi and arnav.

I have a idea about where it's going but nothing is set in stone just yet. So I'm going to post the prologue and hope that you guys give me feed back. Is this even a good idea, is this something you would like to read about and so on.

Prologue

Khushi looked up only to get a glimpe of his back. Oh thank you Devi maiya, I don't know how I will go through this as it is, and if he would be looking at me than I am sure I will die at any second Khushi thought. She knew that she would eventually have to look at him, even talk to him a bit if this was going to happen, but she didn't know how to go about this.

Arnav on the other hand wasn't afraid at all. He had done this alot of times, okay maybe alot is an exaguration. But still it wasn't as if this was his first time. He knew that the girl behind him was a bit nervous but then again all girls got nervous in his presence, didn't they. So he decided to go on with it. He opened his mouth while turning around to speak, but the sight of her made him bite his tongue.

Khushi was standing only two feet away from him and looking down at her feet while biting her lower lip. Or maybe she had her head bent down, because now when he thought about it her eyes were thightly shut. Doesn't really matter which of the two alternatives it was, she was looking adorable, and he wanted to eradicate the short but substantial distance between them.

Khushi could feel the heated gaze Arnav was giving her, and even though she didn't have the courage to look up. She willed herfelf, by chanting her personal mantra; "devi maiya will protect you, you need not to be afraid". This time she didn't see his back, she saw his face. She saw his eyes, while they were examing her. She started to feel even more self-conscious.

Arnav enjoyed the effect he had on her, there was just one thing he couldn't understand. If she was so shy and apprehensive, why had she approached him? Who was he kidding at this moment he didn't really care. He was in one of the finest hotel rooms in town, with a beautiful girl. who had asked him to take her there. There was no time to waste anymore.

He quickly moved towards her, took her in his arms and whispered in her ear: "I'm going to see to it that both you and I, experiance the most passionate night in our lives. But before we get carried away, I have to ask, are you on the pill?

Khushi looked up in total chock at his candidness.

so what did you think? should i continue? was it even something you would like to read? please give me as much input as possible. Good or bad, everything is welcomed.

Chapter 4:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/56943025�

Edited by 3llie - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Looks interesting!
Got a tad bit confused with the jump in POVs, but other than that it was intriguing!

I wonder why Khushi is there with Arnav?

Continue soon! :) I'll try and keep a look out for this one :)
Usma55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Continue please
What is going on
Are they gonna do it under pressure from their friends
3llie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Krani

Looks interesting!

Got a tad bit confused with the jump in POVs, but other than that it was intriguing!

I wonder why Khushi is there with Arnav?

Continue soon! :) I'll try and keep a look out for this one :)

Thank you for your input, i am having a hard time whoms pov I should write from, but I'll try to decied soon. I'll post chapter 1 as soon as I have made a decision
3llie thumbnail
Okay, so this is chapter 1.  I am trying to tell a bit about the night that will change their lives. in the later chapters i will introduce the other characters and so on. I hope you guys like it. Please do comment and give input!!!

Chapter 1: The one where you should say the truth

After hearing the question Khushi did what she does best, started a whole conversation with herself. Which went something like this:

Did he really just ask me if I'm on the pill? What does he take me for? Does he think that I do this with just whoever? And the way he said it, trying to be cool and unaffected. I wonder how many he has been with. Aaww that jerk, he probably does it with just about any girl that will have him. Oh my God that means his been with hundreds of girls, because every girl in school wants him.  Get a grip Khushi, why do you care? what am I going on about, what was his question? Focus Khushi, you can do it! Why am I speaking to myself in third person? Where was I? Right his question? If I was on the pill? Of course I'm not, this is my first time. I haven't even had a proper boyfriend before. But should I tell him this, won't I seem like a total loser, isn't that what the girls call me. Loser and of course bhenji.

Shit, shit, shit you haven't given him a answer yet, for how long have you been talking to yourself, scratch that, thinking for? 

Khushi took a deep breath and looked up, only to find him looking confusedly at her. She knew she had to say something, otherwise he would start thinking she's crazy or maybe daft, since she couldn't even respond to something as simple as that. But what should she say, of course she couldn't lie, she didn't want to become a teenage mom (there was a slight possibility). But she didn't know if she was ready to answer the questions that could come after. And the way he was looking at her didn't help a bit. She could feel the blush creeping up, and deep down she knew that she didn't really have any options. There was only one way to go, so she sighed and then spoke:

"No, Arnav I'm not on the pill."

Arnav had been watching her for quite some time now. He had seen almost every human emotion displayed on her face. He didn't know whether to be amused or be intrigued. This Khushi girl always had a way of making him confused. He couldn't argue with facts like she's beautiful, probably the most striking girl his eyes had come across. But then there was the other fact that she was also the most, how do you put it in a nice way, "different" person he had met. As arnav was a practical kind of guy he decided to take matter in to his own hands. So, while she was in her own little world. Arnav removed one of his hands that were holding her and reached to go through his own pockets to see if he had any protection. After first checking both of his jeans pockets at the front with no result he tried his luck with the back pockets and he finally found what he was looking for.  Okay good then we are set to go he thought and put his hand genteelly back on Khushi's arm. Even though he had a hard time controlling himself he decided to play it nice and waited for her answer. 

He knew that in reality he wasn't really doing her any favor, he liked this moment in his life. Where he got to look at this girl, for what seemed like an eternity. He could look at her perfectly shaped lips (though maybe a little to thin), her almond shaped eyes (with a color he couldn't really describe) and her cute little nose all day long. And the thin lips, he had the perfect remedy for those.  

That's when Khushi finally gave her answer. She wasn't on the pill.

Arnav smiled at her and camly stated:

"That's no problem, I brought protection."

Khushi's eyes snapped up and showed both a bit of delight and a bit of apprehension. She was relieved that he didn't have any follow up questions. But now that, this matter was settled. Wasn't it time for the main event? He was just looking at her. Was she supposed to take the first step? Did she even know what that step was? But she had already made up her mind right, this was going to happen, that meant that she had to do something. Since the laad governor (a nick name she had given him some months ago) in front of her wasn't doing anything except staring. 

She pressed herself against him to come closer to be able to lean up and kiss him. Her hands didn't go up behind his neck, the way she always saw in the movies, instead for some odd old reason she put her hands on his waist. She then tried to stand on her toes to be almost aligned with his face and kiss him. But being Khushi, she didn't really mange and got unsteady and almost fell hadn't it been for Arnav's steady arms that were holding her. 

He steadied her and leaned in and asked with a smirk: "what are you trying to do?"

"Trying to get things rolling" came her fast answer.

To her fast answer came Arnav's fast response, He leaned in further and kissed her.

-------
That was it this time. i know that i havent told anything about how they end up att this place, but that is something that only time shall tell. Please leave comments and suggestions!!

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Hope To See How Khushi Got There 😳
Downhill thumbnail
sounds good..plz add me in
arshifan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hmm...quite interesting
Update sun
brilliant and unique concept tho...very nice
..:):):):)..>3>3
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Sound interesting. I would love to know the backstory

Yuks
3llie thumbnail
Here is the next chapter. I don't know if i'm really glad with it or not. I don't like draging things, but i have to take it slow and tell the tory in a way so you guys can envision what i'm trying to potray. Please comment so i know what i'm doing wrong and if i'm doing something right.

Chapter 2: The one where words were needed

Arnav leaned in and kissed her.

She felt how he came closer and pressed his lips genteelly against hers. She felt an uncertainty take hold of her. Was she really doing the right thing? Should she really be in this beautiful room. The room that was bigger then her whole apartment? The room that symbolized the huge  difference between them. He had booked and paid for the room, without even thinking about the cost. He had pulled out one of his many credit cards and handed it over to the receptionist. The receptionist that had looked at her with what seemed like a bit of disgust. Arnav had of course not noticed, because he didn't get the same look. The receptionist had smiled at him and even wished him a pleasant stay.

Even though she was a bit apprehensive, it didn't show in her behavior towards him. She kissed him back, she didn't pull back. His lips weren't as soft a hers, but the way he kissed gave them a tender touch. He wasn't in a hurry, he kept on kissing her lips softly, he didn't try to push his tongue in to her mouth. She enjoyed the feeling of being connected to him, while being able to stay in control. 
T
hey kissed for what felt like an life time, she had been able to think about her whole life. Even the options she had in this situation. She could either let her self go, and just be or she could be her usual elf and over think everything. Being Khushi, she chose the latter. Was this decision one that she could live with? Would she regret this in the morning? Was he going to think differently about her? Was there a going back after this? And mot importantly would devi maiya approve?

Arnav had kissed her patiently, he had waited for her to take the lead. He could feel that she wasn't a hundred percent sure. He knew that he wanted her, but he wanted her to want him as much back. So he kissed her in the most gentle way he knew how to. He didn't bite or even nibble on her lips. He waited patiently like a kid waits for Saturday to arrive and the candy that comes with that day. Arnav took pride in the self-control he always had been able to muster, but even he had a hard time to control himself in the presence of Khushi. He didn't know how much longer he was going to last in this cruel dance. He didn't know he wanted to pull back and say something. He knew that he needed to communicate something to her, but he didn't know if that would lead to a win or a loss. This girl always had away of him losing the ability to take decisions, he somehow became a different person in her company.

Eventually he broke the kiss and asked her: "Is this really what you want? We can stop if you want to? I just supposed that we were both on the same page, since it was you who asked me to book the room. It was you who initiated the whole thing."

Khushi slowly opened her eyes when she felt the spell brake. She saw that he was moving his lips, and started to listen to the sounds that escaped his perfect mouth. She heard questions, he knew she needed to answer. But instead of doing what was needed she drifted back to the days that had lead her to this moment, to this night, to this saga. 

And so began her trip down memory lane. A trip that was chaotic just like her thoughts always were. She didn't wander in a chronological order. She didn't even always complete one memory before a new one started. But she maneuvered through it anyway.

Khushi remembered how she had moved to Delhi from Lucknow to start college. She had been afraid to leave the familiar grounds of the orphanage she had grown up in. That was the place she called home, after the dreadful night that had taken her parents from her. She had been inconsolable for days. Everyone in the orphanage had tried to help her, tried to cheer her up but nothing had helped. Until one day when one of the nice teachers, Garima, had brought her daughter with her to work. Her daughter, Payal, had come up to Khushi and asked why she wasn't playing like all the children. Khushi didn't know what it was about the girl standing in front of her that screamed familiarity. Maybe it was her braids like Pippi Longstocking (her favorite book), or the dimple she had on her left cheek (just like her mother) or maybe how she laughed while asking simple questions (like her father did). She only knew that she wanted her to stay. So for the first time in days she had responded to a question, that was the day Khushi had found herself a sister. Payal and Khushi became inseparable from that day forward. That is until Payal moved away to start college in Delhi, this was the sole reason for Khushi to choose the college she did. She was a straight A' student and was awarded scholarships in just about any college India. But they all didn't have the same advantage as this college, they didn't have her jiji.

She and payal had opted to rent a little apartment instead for living in the hostel. Khushi's scholarship took care of the admissions' fee, the books, her meals and a bit of her lodging. She had to work extra at a caf to be able to afford an apartment, but it was worth it to live with jiji. She had come to Delhi a week before her classes started to set up as well as to attend the obligatory introduction day. That would take place two days before her actual first day in school. 
It was under these days she got to meet her jiji's friends. Three girls; Lavanya, Asmita and Anjali. 

These were the girls that had pressured her in to being in that hotel room. 

Do you have any suggestions? i haven't set out any pm:s because i'm horrible at this but i'll try to learn.