Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
)
Originally posted by: su0612

yaaa ... n jokes apart i also cant control my self to ask u that r u sure that u r in doc profesion becos the people in this profession they r damm serious in studies...😲

what serious and me? u must be kidding di, well jokes apart , i can be serious when i want to be, that day my mood was off and that why i was just chatting, other wise i do my work (some timesπŸ˜†) i really feel that docs mustn't be serious , that gives us depression and stress which is not good for our professionπŸ˜ƒ 
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
any one there 
su369 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: roshani45

)

what serious and me? u must be kidding di, well jokes apart , i can be serious when i want to be, that day my mood was off and that why i was just chatting, other wise i do my work (some timesπŸ˜†) i really feel that docs mustn't be serious , that gives us depression and stress which is not good for our professionπŸ˜ƒ 

well said...πŸ‘πŸΌ n depression and stress is not good for any profession or person n we need docs like u...πŸ˜†... who treated patients with their cutie smile so that half of their problem get solved...😳

now time to go.. here its 2 am so that have to sleep...gud nyt with ur sweet n new born book... which u have to grow as soon as possible...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

any one there 

hello
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: su0612

well said...πŸ‘πŸΌ n depression and stress is not good for any profession or person n we need docs like u...πŸ˜†... who treated patients with their cutie smile so that half of their problem get solved...😳

now time to go.. here its 2 am so that have to sleep...gud nyt with ur sweet n new born book... which u have to grow as soon as possible...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lolz bye good night, sleep well πŸ€—
su369 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

any one there 

heelllooo n sory cant continue chating ... here is 2 am so have to go ... gud nyt...
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
@su0612 : hi,it's ok dear,sd,bye 
vidhisalot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello any1 there...missing IF
sandy118_RiDdHi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i am fine n nt fine mix n was wtching but got bored 1 over RCB was rocking second DC were up again RCB it was like up down up down got irritated u tell ? 
vidhisalot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Watching jo jeeta wohi superstar on star plus it fun..
N i watch only csk's match coz of dhoni

Have to complete my class notes bt thinking should i do or nt coz getting bored