Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

!! Parichay Chit Chat # 7 !! - Page 85

-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: su0612

so now u tell me u started ur studies for end terms...

no  today i bought two books which i ve to study for next thurs day, but I'm tired and not in mood to study, life became so boringπŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

su369 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: roshani45

no  today i bought two books which i ve to study for next thurs day, but I'm tired and not in mood to study, life became so boringπŸ˜•

yaaa agree... life is helll now... n our entertainment also go in hell ...😑 n u got the date for exams n ur new books waiting for u...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Rojaa- thumbnail
True , th worst thing is I've to wait 5 years to finish my studies . Even after that , I'll have my internship god , save me . My books are just here , they are telling hi to me , Im just ignoring them πŸ˜†Edited by roshani45 - 11 years ago
su369 thumbnail
only for ur laughing/smilingπŸ˜‰ ... i share two things with u...
1. this week i had lots of vivas n in many vivas teachers says .."go n open ur books n notes n sllaybus that u come to know what is ur level of study"..

2. i slipped from streas...🀣
su369 thumbnail

True , th worst thing is I've to wait 5 years to finish my studies . Even after that , I'll have my internship god , save me . My books are just here , they are telling hi to me , Im just ignoring them πŸ˜†

no dear u cant do this with ur books ... they r like ur life patner neither u leav him nor u accept him...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Rojaa- thumbnail

only for ur laughing/smilingπŸ˜‰ ... i share two things with u...

1. this week i had lots of vivas n in many vivas teachers says .."go n open ur books n notes n sllaybus that u come to know what is ur level of study"..

2. i slipped from streas...🀣

What πŸ˜† Di u r hilarious , U know, last week I had a small practical exam , all I did was to observe my friend doing things, I was just chatting with ma friends in what's up, my lecturer caught me, asked me are y sure u choose the right professon ? It was embarrassing 😳
su369 thumbnail

What πŸ˜† Di u r hilarious , U know, last week I had a small practical exam , all I did was to observe my friend doing things, I was just chatting with ma friends in what's up, my lecturer caught me, asked me are y sure u choose the right professon ? It was embarrassing 😳

🀣u had to say ur lecturer ... sir/ma'am i m choose right profession but the think is that there is difference in our observation .. u observ things from ur eyes n i observ things from my heart...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Rojaa- thumbnail

no dear u cant do this with ur books ... they r like ur life patner neither u leav him nor u accept him...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ha ha well said, neither i leave them nor i accept them , my life will be boring, full of books and medecines 
-Rojaa- thumbnail

🀣u had to say ur lecturer ... sir/ma'am i m choose right profession but the think is that there is difference in our observation .. u observ things from ur eyes n i observ things from my heart...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

right πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thats why would like to be , may be a cardiologist πŸ˜†
su369 thumbnail
yaaa ... n jokes apart i also cant control my self to ask u that r u sure that u r in doc profesion becos the people in this profession they r too serious in studies...😲 Edited by su0612 - 11 years ago