Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aditi147 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey! Sasural genda phool ended today and they have already confirmed a season 2 in 2013!!! 
vidhisalot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@nidhi...csk won it many times...last year toh pakka jeeta tha ...so i wanted to know wt it is..
N tera dp wala avi dekh kar aisa lag raha hai ki kab yeh epi air hoga aab aur control nai ho raja hai
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Vidhi, yup many are saying that khushkahabari means confession or remarriage only. I really pray so. Yup I also want to see caring Kunal and his firat reaction. But introducing pregnancy at this point of time, that too due to 1st c-night is simply nonsense in my opinion. 
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Aditi, yup I am quite older than you, almost 9 years. Thats why Nidhi once said that some of us belong to Senior citizen group. ðŸ˜†
vidhisalot thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkeye

Csk was on top for last 2 years on this list. But this time they have dropped to fourth position. So may be Vidhi is sad about it.Between,I really ;liked csk win against RCB chasing 205. What a performance it was.

Ha payal sad toh hoon..bt i knw csk wont be last for more days...n rcb wali match was awesome...i was juz prayin since that 14th ovr of csk
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Adi abhi se keh diya ki 2013 mein season 2 launch hoga...WTH if they doesnt...

@Vidhi I got the video from FB and just thought of making avis from it...😆

@Payal Yup preg tack will make track boring...First confession baad mein kuch bhi chalega...Kuch bhi...😉 I pray wo khushkhabri confession hi ho...
Aditi147 thumbnail

@ Vidhi, yup many are saying that khushkahabari means confession or remarriage only. I really pray so. Yup I also want to see caring Kunal and his firat reaction. But introducing pregnancy at this point of time, that too due to 1st c-night is simply nonsense in my opinion. 

ofcourse it is nonsense yaar!!! 😡
totally agree!!! in my mind i m lyk "arrrggghhh"! if they do any more senseless stupidity, i'll either kill them or ...ok no i wont kill myself! ummm... ya, or i'll cut off my cable!
vidhisalot thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aditi147

hey! Sasural genda phool ended today and they have already confirmed a season 2 in 2013!!!

Ya i used to watch that serial..bt jab ishan ka accident hua na uske baad i left watching it...n i wanted to watch today's epi bt was watchin adaalat so couldnt watch it...dont knw abt season 2
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

@ Aditi, yup I am quite older than you, almost 9 years. Thats why Nidhi once said that some of us belong to Senior citizen group. ðŸ˜†

Arey wo to maine mazak mein kaha tha yaar...Ur my bestest frnd on IF...🤗
Aditi147 thumbnail

okay! so do i need to call you "Payal Di" ??! ðŸ¤” ðŸ˜‰