Posted: 11 years ago
I know all r happy and excited wit todays episode. Me too. Just want to share 1 thing wit u. the phone they used today was shaheers phone which shown in sbs. I think so.
Shaheer has BB and I-phone. I didn't really pay attention to the phone today. may be it's his own phone 😊
even I was thinking that when he started taking pics...Shaheer was very happy during that scene...and he even adjusted his bandage on left hand before posing for pic...
Edited by navya19 - 11 years ago
might be, can anyone plz confirm it
pics were damn good. waiting for fawaaz to upload them
i think its his real fone...remember d scene in wich anant informs navya dat his engagement is cancelled n d nex day dey go 2 d hill top! dere anant takes a pic of navya's in d scene...
later shaheer posted dat pic on twitter!! 
i think it was shaheer's personal phone in which he took pics along with soumya and he was so happy taking those pics!!!
OMG...yeh sab kya ho raha hain..ab shaheer anant kam aur shaheer kuch zyaadaaa ban gaya hain...khud ki cheeze use karna shuru kiyaaa😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
he ahd bought enw BB see his tweets
Originally posted by anamika_0

OMG...yeh sab kya ho raha hain..ab shaheer anant kam aur shaheer kuch zyaadaaa ban gaya hain...khud ki cheeze use karna shuru kiyaaa😍😍
agree Anamika...