Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Jodi Breakers (Page 116)

whispa IF-Sizzlerz
whispa
whispa

Joined: 21 May 2011
Posts: 14493

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Oh and then someone showed me the post on the TRP's of the tent episode where it was like 0.3 or something and the comments on that post were some of the best EVER!!ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Leah1

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Joined: 02 May 2005
Posts: 36918

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farrah-

Originally posted by Leah1

Originally posted by nikita_88

Originally posted by Leah1

Prags will be happy today, the thread movedLOL

ROFL She was happy the day as well... the P Maiya confusion got everyone back to this AT ROFL 
 
What confusion?
 
Happy taht KW's character is not turning negative!LOL
P maiyya!! The 'writer' from the clowns show who equated Stalker Armaan and Miss Im confused Ridhimma to Juliet!!ROFL
 
Pity she didnt read the end of R and J and killed the forever couple at the end of the show so we could have all been happy!!ROFL

ROFLROFLROFL I said the same thing 

*Hi 5*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Leah1whispa

Leah1 IF-Rockerz
Leah1
Leah1

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 5448

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farrah-

Oh and then someone showed me the post on the TRP's of the tent episode where it was like 0.3 or something and the comments on that post were some of the best EVER!!ROFLROFL
 
Can u PM me this!LOL
whispa IF-Sizzlerz
whispa
whispa

Joined: 21 May 2011
Posts: 14493

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita_88

Originally posted by -Farrah-

Originally posted by Leah1

Today TomandJerry posted in the IPK AT and I remembered Shamil and the post in the DMG forum saying that Shamil and TomandJerry are one and the same!ROFL
You know Shamil PM'd me some of her posts from the DMG forum and I laughed hysterically!!  Especially when the AR fans were trying to defend the tent scene and the SR fans and Arsh fans literally wiped them off the floor with their comments!!ROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFL Can we not discuss this? 

This week they have annoyed me to no end and I would rather not talk about them, I had a huge rant about it to Anku and Ramsha on FB ROFLROFLROFL 
You must be joking Nikki!
 
You need to send a PM to me and Leah about those rants and let us know what happened!!ROFLROFL
 
Are they STILL going on about it!ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Joined: 02 May 2005
Posts: 36918

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leah1

Originally posted by -Farrah-

Originally posted by Leah1

Today TomandJerry posted in the IPK AT and I remembered Shamil and the post in the DMG forum saying that Shamil and TomandJerry are one and the same!ROFL
You know Shamil PM'd me some of her posts from the DMG forum and I laughed hysterically!!  Especially when the AR fans were trying to defend the tent scene and the SR fans and Arsh fans literally wiped them off the floor with their comments!!ROFLROFL
 
SR AT had some very good lawyers!
 
Shamils spoofs in the DMG were the bestLOL

I miss Shamil's Spoofs they are awesome! 

SR Lawyers are the best! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whispa

whispa IF-Sizzlerz
whispa
whispa

Joined: 21 May 2011
Posts: 14493

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita_88

Originally posted by -Farrah-

Originally posted by Leah1

Originally posted by nikita_88

Originally posted by Leah1

Prags will be happy today, the thread movedLOL

ROFL She was happy the day as well... the P Maiya confusion got everyone back to this AT ROFL 
 
What confusion?
 
Happy taht KW's character is not turning negative!LOL
P maiyya!! The 'writer' from the clowns show who equated Stalker Armaan and Miss Im confused Ridhimma to Juliet!!ROFL
 
Pity she didnt read the end of R and J and killed the forever couple at the end of the show so we could have all been happy!!ROFL

ROFLROFLROFL I said the same thing 

*Hi 5*
Great Minds Nikki!!ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88

whispa IF-Sizzlerz
whispa
whispa

Joined: 21 May 2011
Posts: 14493

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leah1

Originally posted by -Farrah-

Oh and then someone showed me the post on the TRP's of the tent episode where it was like 0.3 or something and the comments on that post were some of the best EVER!!ROFLROFL
 
Can u PM me this!LOL
It was a while back Leah! I think I deleted that PM. But that post was sooo hysterical!! It went on for pages!!
 
Maybe Nikki has the link. Im sure she must have posted on it!ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Joined: 02 May 2005
Posts: 36918

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farrah-

Originally posted by nikita_88

Originally posted by -Farrah-

Originally posted by Leah1

Today TomandJerry posted in the IPK AT and I remembered Shamil and the post in the DMG forum saying that Shamil and TomandJerry are one and the same!ROFL
You know Shamil PM'd me some of her posts from the DMG forum and I laughed hysterically!!  Especially when the AR fans were trying to defend the tent scene and the SR fans and Arsh fans literally wiped them off the floor with their comments!!ROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFL Can we not discuss this? 

This week they have annoyed me to no end and I would rather not talk about them, I had a huge rant about it to Anku and Ramsha on FB ROFLROFLROFL 
You must be joking Nikki!
 
You need to send a PM to me and Leah about those rants and let us know what happened!!ROFLROFL
 
Are they STILL going on about it!ROFLROFL

Remind me later - I will send you all the rage I had against them cause usually I am live and let live and ROFLROFL-ing away 

As I won't have time to write the PM as me disappearing in a few minutes... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whispa

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Siddhima/JeRan Goodies Stop 2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48

Author: *Shruti*   Replies: 380   Views: 51360

*Shruti* 380 51360 17 July 2013 at 2:32am by -Swetha-
*Coffee with Siddhima/Jeran*(invites only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: blossom1234   Replies: 1147   Views: 49485

blossom1234 1147 49485 15 April 2012 at 1:38am by payyal
SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Yeh Pyaar Nibhayenge Hum

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 140 141

Author: *Shruti*   Replies: 1120   Views: 46233

*Shruti* 1120 46233 10 December 2011 at 11:31am by .Angel
325 Threads Of Unbreakable Bond:Don't Mess With Us

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 139 140

Author: *Shruti*   Replies: 1119   Views: 41522

*Shruti* 1119 41522 29 November 2011 at 11:37am by -Harshu-
SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:JeRan-ItsMarriageOverLove:129

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: *Shruti*   Replies: 1191   Views: 37616

*Shruti* 1191 37616 27 October 2010 at 8:06pm by naadanmasakalli

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index