Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Farrah-

I like your KT, Parmeet, Krystle siggy Nikki. Those 3 would be interesting in their own show!

Leah seems like I havent spoken to you for ages!

Thanks Credit to Jenny - I loved it I just had to use it! 

If they were in a show together - Krystle would have to be evil - I still can't get over her nice girl thing 🤣🤣🤣 
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think if we fedexed Strawberries and cream to Yash and Aarti they would literally die of a heart attack!!

But I just loved loved their c-night!! It was epic!! I was laughing hysterically when Yash was holding the packet like a phone and Aarti's expression was priceless!!🤣🤣
whispa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Leah1

Yes where have u been?

What awaits u today? cake again?😆

I was a little busy for a few days cos I had a really good friend over from England and I was spending time with her.

Im caked out now! 😆😆
Leah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I think if we fedexed Strawberries and cream to Yash and Aarti they would literally die of a heart attack!!

But I just loved loved their c-night!! It was epic!! I was laughing hysterically when Yash was holding the packet like a phone and Aarti's expression was priceless!!🤣🤣

and the murderous looks Aarti gave him when he had opened the nightie!😆
nikita_88 thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣 That was epic!! Zara Zara Touch Me Touch Me Touch Me 🤣🤣🤣 

I just can't imagine the thoughts Aarti would have had cause I am certain Yash would have eaten some in the stress of the situation 🤣🤣🤣 
whispa thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikita_88

Thanks Credit to Jenny - I loved it I just had to use it! 

If they were in a show together - Krystle would have to be evil - I still can't get over her nice girl thing 🤣🤣🤣 

I know what you mean Nikki. I was so used to seeing Krystle as evil that it took me a while to get used to her being so nice. But she seems really sweet in real life too.

Oh and KW's dance was really good.
nikita_88 thumbnail
I need to go food shopping - I don't think a can of coke and cookies count as lunch 😕
Leah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I just can't imagine the thoughts Aarti would have had cause I am certain Yash would have eaten some in the stress of the situation 🤣🤣🤣 

just like Khushi eating chanas😆

I hope Discomansi does not create some more MU!😕
nikita_88 thumbnail

I know what you mean Nikki. I was so used to seeing Krystle as evil that it took me a while to get used to her being so nice. But she seems really sweet in real life too.

Oh and KW's dance was really good.

I know - I liked her in her first show on 9x but then later on she played evil so well it is hard to see her as good 🤣🤣🤣... 

KW was awesome but stupid camera angles! 
whispa thumbnail

The songs played were classic!!

When Bheege honth started playingI thought Aarti was going to beat Yash up!!ROFL

And i didnt know Gurmeet had it in him to be so funny!ROFL

We should fedex Aarti a whip!!ROFL