Did you all feel the earthquake? I did it was a bit scary but excitingπŸ˜›
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Pragzie

Koi hai ? 

Did you all feel the earthquake? I did it was a bit scary but excitingπŸ˜›

u felt it?😲😲😲
Originally posted by -x-Reshu-x-

One weirdest thing about u-I hate dogs and also the fact that i like Sellotape  πŸ˜†

Your most favorite song-Currently its Raabta.But i love love love the song Kya Hua Tera Waada

Weirdest/scariest dream/nightmare ever seen-I was alone in thsi forest and there was a huge storm going on and suddenly i see there are 3 dogs coming towards me and also bloody mary πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thats my scariest dream ever πŸ˜›

If you had three wishes, what would you wish

!)people in Indonesia are not hurt

2)my friends and family get all the happiness

3) i meet my perfect soulmate πŸ˜³

Which phase of your life would you want to re-live if given a chance-My childhood i guess4-11) as my grandfather was alive then and i was good in studies and not so nikammi πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Your greatest strength-The fact that i dont let other people's opinions about me and my work affect me much πŸ˜³ I am who i am πŸ˜³

Is there any scene from any daily soap u still remember?If yes, write that scene-

CHOOSE ONE and give REASONS for ur choice--
winter or summer-Winter. I hate the warm weather..cold is cozy πŸ˜³
u as a child or grown up-I am just 16 so not properly grown up ..still in my late childhood πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
tea or coffee-Neither i hate both 
Sharukh or Salman-Shahrukh.He has class and he can act and he does not have any fake accent
friends or cousins-Cousins.I am very close to my cousins they are like my friends πŸ˜³Cousins are both family and friends
science or maths-I hate both πŸ˜† But ermm..Math i guess πŸ˜› as i understand it more than i understand chem 
fiction or non-fiction stuff-Fiction.I love dreams and fantasies ..those are the things i am made of πŸ˜³Plus som non fiction stuff are seriously depressing
going out or people coming home-I am not a very social person and i hate people invading my private space so going out seems like a better optionπŸ˜†
arranged marriage or love marriage-Hmmm ..i guess love marriage but both are exciting in different ways 
family or love-Family ...as that is the purest form of love 
Pani Puri or Bhel Puri-Depends on who made it πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Sheila or Munni-Sheila..i love katrina πŸ˜³
Originally posted by Leah1

u felt it?😲😲😲

Yup..in India Kolkata experienced the maximum tremors.

I was sitting on my bed when i heard the windows rattling badly i looked up to see the lights and fans moving.This is the second time in 6 months that i felt the tremors 
OMGG !!!! πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£

You made my day Shru di  πŸ€£  πŸ€£

OMGG !!!! πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£

You made my day Shru di  πŸ€£  πŸ€£

ROFL

Iss gayabpan ko kya naam doonπŸ˜›
Originally posted by Leah1

🀣

Iss gayabpan ko kya naam doonπŸ˜›

πŸ€£  πŸ€£

Tut gaya sapna hazaron ka  πŸ€£  πŸ€£

πŸ€£  πŸ€£