Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvi04 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
awsome but piya jo bhi kare i hope ki maan ko pata chal jaye fir maan use acha sabak sikahye vo maa kahlane ke layak hi nahi hai n i hope ki dadi geet ko pasan kare pls continue don't wrap pls
Cherishh thumbnail
Unique concept...I really liked it.

Now waiting what Maneet will do...hope Piya doesn't create any mess and hope there is no scope for misunderstandings...

Waiting for the update as all..
kuhu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i just saw the update 
 nice update 
 i hope Maans  mom will not do bad things 
 pleas cont soon 
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Updating epilogue today 
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

when will u update...

waiting...
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Originally posted by: tushti-kiran

when will u update...

waiting...

Gonna write di
shebs786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
waiting

waiting

waiting
Sonia.KN thumbnail
                                                           Epilogue

Maan got discharge after two more days.He got his parents back.But what about Geet. How she gonna survive.When she was blind.For each step she has to rely on Maan.The main problem was Piya.Daddi she was on her side.Ranvir Khuraana stubborn like his son ...or can say his son was stubborn like him.But some where he had soft heart inside hard shell of strict Khuraana morals.He also some where has accepted Geet.

She got room downstairs .It was Daddi's decision for her sake.On the other side Handas were back to city...But what was their thinking about their daughter.Really they had turned to be stone hearten ? When they knew what  was Geet's condition than why they never cared about her.Or it was ego ?

On the other hand Daddi Maa was forcing Geet for operation but she was not getting ready .Some where she was also missing her parents and waiting for them.Daddi not listened to her and after few days fixed appointment with reputed surgeon in the city   

Till now Piya hadn't done some thing wrong with Geet coz in front of Daddi Maa it was not possible but she was fuming from inside.

One day

When whole house keeping were busy in Pre Diwali preparations. Maan and his father were in office and Daddi she was out to meet some relative.Piya and Geet both were alone at home. 

Heart patient Piya felt lil pain in chest when she was in living area...She screamed for help when her condition became critical.But no one was inside home 

'Nakul...Ramesh...koi hai ' but no answer...

Geet she was in her room heard her voice and some how reached to her 

'Piya Aunty kya hua '  she fumbled her with her hands 

'Geet I have ...I hav attackkk ' she grabbed her arm with full force.

Geet successfully took phone and dialed for ambulance and even informed Maan .

This blind girl saved Piya...otherwise doctor had declared this attack major one...

'Geet I always disliked you but you saved me ' she was really feeling ashamed of herself

Plz Aunty don say this.You are just like mother to me...Agar apki place per meri mummy hoti to bhi main yehi karti..' she had tears in her eyes thinking about her mother...who was far away from her.

'I am your mother not like mother call me Maa' garbing her hand in hers Piya said

'Maa' she repeated.

'But first rite on her as mother is mine ' some one said from behind,

Rano was there with Inder and Maan Ranvir Daddi Maa were behind them.

'Maa' sudden smile came on Geet's face..

'Ha Maa...beta...plz forgive ur parents...' hugging Geet from behind Rano said ' when you needed us we were not with you'

'Aab aap aa gaye I had forgotten every thing now...'

'Forgive your Papa too' inder joined them...

'I was never angry Papa..u were.' she regrets 

'No baby we were not angry but our false ego was restricting us.But Maan he made us realize what we were loosing..He came showed real image too us.Aab jaldi se jaldi tumhari surgery karva kar tum dono ki shaddi kar dengay.No more delay ' Inder declared 

'I don need any surgery Papa...I can see this world through Maan's eyes...If he is with me I don need any thing...Due to him I got my parents back'

'No Geet you never see this world with my eyes.Its me who see this world with your eyes...The real image of this world...But if this is possible that you can get your sight back.we have to go for it.Maine pagalpan kiya tha ..tum he kehti ho na...now be practical and be ready'

At last Geet gave approval and she got her eyes back...Within days both got married to see this world with each other's eyes...

This is abrupt climax but it was must to complete a pending work...the plot is same but lil bit in contracted form...Hop u will forgive me .I don wanted to keep this pending.If you like plz comment.I know for many this may be not that update which they might have expected...

Sonia...😭
gill123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Finally geet get everything back loved it
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome epilogue👏..Loved it ⭐️