Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
        ~~*~~I ll see through ur eyes~~*~~

Geeett !!! She was shocked to hear her name in this way.Why Pinky was screaming taking her name ? Geet thought sitting on couch.Pinky she had a call from Addi but her phone dropped down lik she heard some thing unexpected

Geet tried to get up but table in front of her hit her leg.She fumbled around for her walking stick.Before she could find it out shocked Pinky entered room in hurry .

Geet...Geet. Pinky grabbed her from both shoulders.

Pinky what happened.Why r u breathless ? I think u again messed up with Addi n as always u want me to take ur side..to take his class . Geet flashed a smile placing her hand on Pinky's arm.

Geet..Why r u such ? How u can hide ur pain.Janne do.We hav to go. She grabbed her hand n dragged her

But Pinky where hav to go

Don ask me...bas tu chall

No first u hav to tell me.How u shouted then came to me n now u r forcing me to come with u .. it means there is some thing serious Geet had estimated there was something fishy.

You wanna know..rite..then listen..Maan Sir attempted suicideshe yelled

What it is not possible...its not possible Pinky..mujhe mujhe le challo...I want to b with him  she started to cry bitterly.

How was this possible for a person like Maan.Who never believed in God becoz he believes in himself.What ever he decides..He can go to any limil to achieve his goal. Thinking this Geet grabbed Pinky's hand.Who gave her walking stick in other hand n they moved out.

Geet a blind girl.She lost her eyes three months back.Sitting in Pinky's car her mind takes 360 degree turn.When she met Maan.When she lost him n again she was gonna met him.But why ? What's reason ? When he has cut all ties with her one month back.

Flashback ~~ One Year Back ~~

Geet 23 year old fun loving girl.Who wanted to lov lif to extreme met .Maan in a business party.Which she never liked.But her father Mr Inder Handa forced her to b with him.There was one other reason too.Why Mr Inder Handa forced her.That was search for a perfect life partner for her.After doing her business degree from Canada. She returned to her parents few days back.In between days she had rejected many proposals.

On the other hand Mr Ranbir Singh Khuraana's only son Maan he successfully 
overtake his father five years back n has his own name not as Mr Khuraana's son but MD of KC Mr Maan Singh Khuraana.US educated  28 year old Maan Every thing he had which makes a man perfect.What ever he did that was talk of the town.From his clothing style to ways in which he tackles his business.He was most eligible bachelor but always kept meters distance from girls.

Mr Handa n Mr Khuraana started a new venture in collaboration.Meetings regarding this made them friends.Both had same problem a perfect match for their kids.In one meeting they realized that both families had same problem. Then why not to giv a chance to both kids.Let them meet once.This party was right place.If both Mr Handa n Mr Khuraana had talked about this meeting directly to Geet n Maan they wouldn't hav become ready for it.

Jst in one meeting they realized they r made for each other.After courtship of three months finally they engaged.But wedding date were falling after three months of marriage.Both families were busy enough in preparations that this time seemed less for that.

No one expected this when Handa's under construction hotal bulding collapsed  due to low quality material.Ther were not human causality.KC Engineer was responsible.Even he was caught .But from that moment Handa's n Khuraana's relation got bitter .Mr Inder Handa cut of all ties.Called of marriage 

Geet she came out of flash back when Pinky jerked her.

Geet we r in hospital.Challo.She gav Geet her hand n both moved toward emergency  

Addi was shocked to find Geet with her.

Pinky I told u not to let her know he said slowly

Addi Sir I m blind not deaf Geet over heard them 

Lik Pinky he was also Addi Sir for her.As she was Addi's junior.Both work in KC.Through Maan Geet came in contact with Pinky n Addi n they became  friends 
I m sorry Geet ...u know Maan Sir is not interested in u more.How much in pain he was Geet easily caught him

U know Addi Sir u don know how to hide But I don wanna mess.Pz mujhe Maan k pass le chaliye.Le chaliye mujhe She yelled.

But Geet haaooww can I He steamers  

Okey u don want..main khud he chali jaati hu.She jerked Addi's hand on her shoulder n with her walking stick moved from there.Even without knowing the way she was taking...going toward Maan or not.But she hits against open window n her forehead started to bleed

Geet  both Addi n Pinky shouted aloud her name 

Mujhe Maan k pass le chaliye Addi Sir  folding her hands she fell down n walking stick was also on floor near by her 

It is bit lengthy may b one more part.It is OS but I want time.ll update next day.So plz tell me u lik it or not.

I ll pm only those who ll respond in positive way to this part

Lov

JassπŸ˜†
                                      Index

Second ~~~ Page 6

Third ~~~ Page 12

Fourth ~~~ Page 19

Fifth ~~~ Page 24

Sixth ~~~ Page 36

Seventh ~~~ Page 41

Eighth ~~~ Page 51

Epilogue ~~~ Page 58

tense liberties according to rules of contemporary skills
Edited by Jass.KN - 11 years ago
meena.. thumbnail
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Nice one...
waiting for the next part...

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

very interesting...

Geet-Maan loved and engaged to each other...

but Maan break up with her...now she is blind...

Maan attempted to commit suicide...

so many mysteries to be solved...

obviously with so many mysteries it should be longer...

waiting to know more of it...

thanx for pm...

kamiya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome os
loved it
continue soon
so many mysteries are to solved

97531 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Maan attempted to commite suicide ...
how geet is blind
waiting for next,
plz continue soon dr.
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats on  the new OS/SS...

geet is blind...how did that happen n maan tried to commit suicide...

continue soon...

thnx for PM...
Tia-AFreeBird thumbnail
wow lvly os
diffrnt cncpt
maaneet engd, geet blind,
maan nd suicideπŸ˜•
hayeee babaji... aisa kya ho gya...
cont sooonnn

mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2