Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Do read. HIGHLY important *EDITED*

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys, Okay i know im being a buzz-kill or what not but here are the basics.

Barun got 150 buzzpoints plus comments and likes which has made him reach to rank 1, He had 2 tellybuzz articles which got more than 1000 comments and his active fans are commenting on his fanpages.

Guys, Next week Barun may drop. Im sorry for saying this and i feel sad but its the truth. Unless we do something about it.

PLEASE, If your not already a member of there fanpages, Become a fan of Barun and Sanaya, When i say fan, Not just by pressing 'Join fanclub', but by actually commenting on their fanpages! COMMENT guys! We need comments and likes aswell. Some of you may think whats the point vecause Barun/Sanaya don't even look at the ranks. WRONG. IF cane asily go to IPKKND? set and get interviews or we all know from Sanaya's interview with Noreen Khan she visits the forum.

PLEASE become an ACTIVE fan, comment and like your own and other members comments.

We need to work extremely hard to maintain Barun's position and to increase Sanaya's position aswell because the DD and GC fans have gone wild with jealousy (Not even kidding, no offense.)

Do comment and spread the message guys!

*EDITED*

Btw guys, The GHSB/GC/DD fans are insulting Barun, Just ignore. We will not stoop down to their level : )

*EDITED AGAIN

-Delicious_BS- added comment and rate pics aswell guys! COME ONπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by CHIKA784 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
πŸ₯³ BOUNTEOUS CONGRATULATIONS TO BARUN SOBTI πŸ₯³

I AGREE WITH "CHIKA784".. BARUN'S RANK MIGHT DROP NEXT WEEK. 
SO, PEOPLE.. FOR THAT WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING.. KEEP COMMENTING AND LIKING BARUN'S POSTS, ARTICLES, INTERVIEWS, PICTURES and VIDEOS 

IT IS REALLY SAD TO SEE THAT GC's & DD'S fans are behaving like immature nd trying to pull down BARUN to their atrocious level. REALLY SAD..πŸ˜’ 
anita-92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you...

We say Barun and Sanaya have the most fans but our fans fail to comment on their pages and pictures... If you go on Drashti or Gurmeet's page you will see people commenting practically every minute, while on Barun and Sanaya's it one every 5/10 minutes...

Especially Drashti fans, they continously comment on her page and pictures!!! We need to do this too people for Barun and Sanaya!!!
Edited by anita-92 - 12 years ago
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: guptarashi

πŸ₯³ BOUNTEOUS CONGRATULATIONS TO BARUN SOBTI πŸ₯³

I AGREE WITH "CHIKA784".. BARUN'S RANK MIGHT DROP NEXT WEEK. 
SO, PEOPLE.. FOR THAT WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING.. KEEP COMMENTING AND LIKING BARUN'S POSTS, ARTICLES, INTERVIEWS, PICTURES and VIDEOS 

IT IS REALLY SAD TO SEE THAT GC's & DD'S fans are behaving like immature nd trying to pull down BARUN to their atrocious level. REALLY SAD..πŸ˜’ 

Thank you : )

IKR. Jheesze respect the actor! I've never seen disrespectful posts against DD or GC so why Barun? WTH? He's the best and these fans are going OTT. For gods sake -_______-
IronyDied thumbnail
can you add the point of commenting in the photo gallery and rate the pics! and yes do comment twice in a day! 😳
i really cant see him at #3 again after seeing the #1 after his name!! please guys COMMENT LIKE AND RATE!!

gosh i wish we can get one more article this week🀣
zonera1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sure.i'll do that.cud u guide me.Barun's fanpage means his profile page na?coz thats where i've been commenting.
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Delicious_BS-

can you add the point of commenting in the photo gallery and rate the pics! and yes do comment twice in a day! 😳
i really cant see him at #3 again after seeing the #1 after his name!! please guys COMMENT LIKE AND RATE!!

gosh i wish we can get one more article this week🀣

Added!πŸ˜ƒ

I know right, We need to get daily TB'sπŸ˜†

Its going to be such a slap on the face if Barun goes back to 3!😭
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree with you!! Yes guys lets do it!! Lets comments twice everyday on Barun's fanpage!! Keep liking the comments as well!! Lets try our best to keep him no.1! He deserves it! Also lets work on Sanaya's ranking too!

Thanks for the post πŸ€—
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: zonera1

Sure.i'll do that.cud u guide me.Barun's fanpage means his profile page na?coz thats where i've been commenting.

MaleehaSuhail thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Barun on #1 πŸ₯³!!

He rocks!! Well deserved Barun ! We need to maintain that!!  
Now we need to get Sanaya on the top 2 as well. It's sad that people rarely comment on her profile and she deserves a better position than what she has now.