Dmg to re run- a new life for life ok.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
With the hugest fan following and great success, dmg might come back for rerun. Nt new season bt from episode 1.
Magic of Kash kasu and then the real life and most attracting kajen might be once again on life ok giving new life to the channel as it has nt become that much hit till now.
Maybe Life Ok will finally feel ok with fans watching DMG re-runs😆
Well, i'm nt talking abt here. Trp ho ya popularity, life ok is nt that success. Even. I WATCH DEvo KE DEV MAHadev. But no show in tvr or trp. Anyway, i love kajen the most and then kash.
Originally posted by Sr.Dr_death999

Why does everybody feel that Life OK has failed..?? Probably because not many fake ids are being made to increase the rankings of actors/acctresses performing on the channel.. The channel is doing fine.. Way way better than SO.

That said, DMG re-runs would be great.. But I am thourough with all episodes (except those w/KaSu) thanx to youtube.
Who said life ok has failed??
Dil se di hai dua and mahadev are doing gud!!
And even star one never had a trp above 1 for any show except for Dmg n mjht in its starting episodes
None of the shows of life ok have been able to cross trp of 2.5. And at present 2 trp. Well, the majority of viewers has increased now if we compare to dmg time star one. Dmg had even crossed 3 trp in those days. Look, i'm nt bashing life ok, i like devon ka dev mahadev too but truth is truth.
Originally posted by SnoWyfaCed.

And even star one never had a trp above 1 for any show except for Dmg n mjht in its starting episodes
Its a new channel and its too early to say anything!!
And when Dmg came SO had already completed 2 years!Edited by SnoWyfaCed. - 12 years ago
Originally posted by SnoWyfaCed.

Geet has had a higher TRP than 1 as well.
Finally DMG returns and now LifeOk will have many more viewerz now :P
Awwhh Is this really true???

I have to watch all the epis again (except the KaSu ones) if they re-run on life OK😍