Navya

Height of stupidity...very disappointing

munyr123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello,
I was regular viewer of Navya, though not very active on this forum. I am compelled to write this because the current track is intolerable. I just hate it when they show negative characters being so clever and sharp while the good ones are just stupid and fool...Why this happens each time? this is some thing really irritating.😡

Anant's mom is devil in disguise. I hate her for her selfishness and stupidity. At time of holi she went to Navya and begged her and took promise from her to bring Anant at home. She said she has first time come home without persmission of her husband (now who will explain this idiot woman that if she think its unfair for her to hide or do any thing without will of her husband, then why she is asking Navya to do the same. Why Navya had to hide all this drama of her from Anant).
Still...it was tolerable, but when Navya convinced Anant to come then what?? That selfish lady instead of expressing any gratitude showed the attitude that was really bad. I dont know about you guys but I hate her so much because unlike bua daadi, she pretends to love and care for Anant yet she wish to ruin his life. She should know how much Anant loves Navya. Why dont she understood that Anant dont need luxuries of her house, but Anant needs freedom which was not there in bajpai parivar therefore he left, and it was not due to Navya but because of Bajpai's fault only.

Anant's grand father, father and mother and bua daadi all were so harsh on Anant and Navya...still Navya has no sense and think them as if they are good. Just some time back dada had said such insulting words to Anant..that only an enemy can use such words, just some time back he said to Navya that he will pay the hospital bill of Anant only if Navya will leave him forever and now all of sudden he has changed...itna jaldi toh girgit bhi apne rang nahi badalta...bua daadi and all got change???

Dear friends, dont take it in negative sense. I am not criticizing for the sake of criticizing. But it really hurts, how such wonderful story is spoiled in current track.

Anant ki itni galti nahi hai because he dont know all facts. Half of the facts are hidden from him (Navya has never bothered to talk with him about the problems which she has faced) But Navya should become strong. Being Aadarshwadi and Sanskari does not mean that you tolerate all evils...If some one treats you badly once, then you should understand the true nature of that person, why do you want them to again and again cheat you and you just keep being innocent.

As for kundli, nowadays kundli softwares are available, every thing can be just crystal clear within few seconds...I dont want Navya to become weak or stupid. I wish her and Anant to be clever and smart, so no one can easily make them fell in the trap.

The family of Anant was earlier showed very traditional. Yes, bua daadi was evil minded, but rest of the characters were not so much negative as they are now. It would have been better if the story writer would have kept their focus on showing conflict between traditional and modern values rather than how a bahu is struggling among her evil in laws.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soniadutta thumbnail
very well said...hope cv's would soon cocentrate on thet and bring sum nayi soch
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well said, drama s stuck in old wives tale, writers shud better keep in mind Nayi soch, d tag line, v luv navya n can resist nything for navya's sake, just hoping fora positive turn in d show soon n conclusion to d present track
anyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very true...i agree with each nd every wrd f urz...infact i too hate that stupid maa more than BD nd UB...y dnt they undrstand hw much anant luvz navya nd hw much he needs hr...aftr accidnt whn he got consious the only he was rried about ws navya...in that pain he jxt needed his jhalli nd y do navya every tym hidz thngz 4rm anant...is she anantz wife or sughandaz DIL...navya shuld share each nd every wrd with him...
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
nice post dear...but forum members to  is sab k beeach jo Anya k romance ka tadka h usko bahut enjoy kar rahe h😛
navya19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
well said dear...everything in the hands of cvs and writers...
mehbubarahman01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
every show should have some sad and happy track, or else it will get bored, as we r getting sad track now there will b happy track soon, just enjoy the track right now, nd enjoy ub's expression, in mu pov if we love the show we should find the positive things rather than criticizing
diyah_us thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome post. loved it. yes one should not be so naive that
people can take advantage of them. what to do women r
shown this way in serials all though in real life they r much smarter
sureesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
CV CANT SOCH THESE DAYS THEN HOW COME A NAYI SOCH?