SBS SEGMENT MAKING FUN OF IPKKND.STARNEWS

cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
SBS SEGMENT ALWAYS MAKING FUN ...JUST I WANT TO BASH THEM...WHAT HAPPEN TO HINDI CHANNELS...SINCE IAM FROM TAMILNADU...ALL THESE CHEAP POLITICS WILL B DONE IN TAMIL CHANNELS ONLY...

WHEN IAM COMING TO HINDI CHANNELS...IT IS VERY HARD TO C THOS CHANNELS DOING ALL CHEAP POLITICS...TODAY ARNAV IS FAINTING DUE TO LOW SUGAR LEVEL...ARE THEY MAKING FUN OF DIABETIC PATIENT...EVEN IF IT A ACTING ALSO...IT SHOULD NOT B DONE...ALWAYS MAKING FUN OF BARUN IN ACTING...

AFTER SPA ONLY .. HE GAVE THEM A BIG BASH ON THEM THROUGH HIS ACTING TALENT...HOW MUCH AWARDS HE BAGGED...NOW AGAIN STARTED..SINCE HE IS DOING A TOUGHEST ROLE AS ASR IN IPKKND...FROM THE FIRST ONWARDS IAM NOTICING TOUGHEST SCNES WHAT HE IS DOING IN IPKKND...BUT IN SBS SEGMENT MAKING THOSE AS FUNNY SCENS ...HOW MUCH HE IS REALLY WORKING FOR THIS SHOW...JUST I WILL CALL THEM AND BASH SBS PROGRAM...I WON'T BOTHER OR AFRAID... EVEN NOW A DAYS I JUST LOVE TO C AAJTAK SBB SEGMENT THEY WER GOOD...THEY WON'T HURT ANYBODY..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Addie07 thumbnail
sbs makes fun of every show.. but i think that is a way of giving hint about the epi without the real emotions,,, so that the glimpse of the upcoming track is given and yet nothing is spoiled... that scene will be intense but they can hardly give it away so we get to see a shot of a few seconds and the emo intensity is brought down with the comedy.. 

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Archana be cool there is nothing as dey are making Fun of Barun it's just ASr and Khushi they are making fun off and that too for giving us the hint and as we all know these daily soaps characters always do some foolish things so dey just point them nothing serious and yaa it's not hurting or bashing anyone yaar

Nightingale... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
the sbs r sumtyms irritating but at least we get 2 c wats gonna happen!
SSB28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I personally agree with you ...

I have been noticing this for quite some time.

First his wife's pics as "hot news" .

Then that stupid "casting couch" thing .

It might be their habit of doing this but I think that they sometimes cross their limits.😡