suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
each time we think ok a bit of peace in gohams life someone happens to ruin it for them, so now we shall see turmoil again in gopis life.

Rashi as ususal gets away with it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Easy answer suk. Gopi's tears = TRP's

😔
FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
and I  think this will lead to gopi leaving MM and Ahem behind her!!!!!ooo

Honestly I think Gopi in trouble create a deep impact to the viewers. When gopi struggles, viewers struggle with her... But i think Anita return will change Gohem life...interesting...
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShaunSA

Easy answer suk. Gopi's tears = TRP's

😔

i agree with you. but a few tears from aham is also good
ShaunSA thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthi2010

i agree with you. but a few tears from aham is also good

Well he will be heart-broken when Gopi leaves MM. And I really would like that track to play on Anita's return. Aham has had it easy for too long. High time he realised what Gopi means to him!
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
because not many care what happens to rashi. It may seem good for a few days to see rashi in trouble but then it will go boring because most of us are attached to gopi emotionally not rashi.
ShaunSA thumbnail

Originally posted by: maddy311

because not many care what happens to rashi. It may seem good for a few days to see rashi in trouble but then it will go boring because most of us are attached to gopi emotionally not rashi.

True maddy. Rashi fans are few and far between. Doubt anyone will feel much when she's in her rhona dhona track.

Thanks to those miserable kanjoos CV's! ðŸ˜¡
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: maddy311

I agree totally.. If Rashi were to suffer, most would gleefully hoot for her tears and then say she deserves it and would let it go in a week. I do not think a lot would care if she continues crying.. But now if Gopi cries, the entire population barring a few will be hooked on to the tv set .. It is a nice ploy..😛
Madhura2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
gopi has suffered since the day she has married ahem.. she tolerated his wrath many a times yaaa...  so now i guess ahem's turn to cry alittle.. am surely gonna weep with him.. but i also want him to weep...