Article: Its Namastey London for Sukirti Kandpal - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago
Nishi   -  Apurva in the show as lead is news for me, though I knew sid isn't the lead.. I saw him in pardes movie that was long ago & liked his role ,  haven't seen him on tv..  dear I didn't press the like button, hope there's no confusion

Dishu-  Apurva fat kab huya 

Anurag-  enjoy karo bache..its your time, rumours can turn into real 
Originally posted by sweetchocolate

Nishi   -  Apurva in the show as lead is news for me, though I knew sid isn't the lead.. I saw him in pardes movie that was long ago & liked his role ,  haven't seen him on tv..  dear I didn't press the like button, hope there's no confusion

Dishu-  Apurva fat kab huya 

Anurag-  enjoy karo bache..its your time, rumours can turn into real
sakshi i wasnt talking of apurva as fat, par anurag beech mein wwe wrestlers ko le aaya, to i was calling them fat ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

I was also talking about his acting only ðŸ˜† I like his acting though... i feel he is ok if not good. but u seem to have abandoned your poor tv ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

I was also talking about his acting only ðŸ˜† I like his acting though... i feel he is ok if not good. but u seem to have abandoned your poor tv ðŸ˜† 
yeah i m fed up of TV. nothing interests me these days on TV.😆

Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

sakshi i wasnt talking of apurva as fat, par anurag beech mein wwe wrestlers ko le aaya, to i was calling them fat ðŸ˜†
ok... maine bhi jaldi mein type kar diya