Article: Its Namastey London for Sukirti Kandpal - Page 10

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

@sweetchocolate - few IF fans dont make a show hit...most of them watch show online which dont even count as trps...only a good show can get b a hit with good trps and nothing else
and i do believe good actors get a good show and role...i have doubt on both the shows...cant say anything till i see the promo 😆...if Suku's show is really good, it will b a hit...as simple as that
like Geet was no. 1 show on IF but it trps were as low as 0.2 in the end...lol

I m not saying that few IF fans will make a show hit... suku has lesser fans than VD & DD  but still she has her charm, her ranking is good ( she remains in top 20)  even this has happened with Viv too . Ppl. are excited about Kathputli because of VD & DD ,  I  was excited  when I heard about  Suku's show  but  Nandish 's pairing opposite  her really disappointed me though I just saw  a few glimpses of him in Uttaran..  they may look good together. Good actors can get good roles but  the shows can turn either ways... i know Geet's trp but her fans make her a hit. I don't have zee/ colors, when you are out of India you have limited choice .. I will  give suku's show a try (on  you tube..  regularly  to wahan bhi nahi hoga) & i know dear trp doesn't count on line . Will watch sid & vishal's new shows  too
@sweetchocolate - sorry dunno ur name 😛
errrt...good that u will watch Vishal, Sid and Suku ka show..whats ur point i didnt get
anyways 😆
@ Nishi - my name is Sakshi... I mean any show with a good storyline can be a hit even if it doesn't have great actors in it.  I will try  watching  the shows online  which  i don't have on tv .. ya they won't help the trp.. Sid isn't the chocolate hero but is an entertainer
@ Anurag  - you got to know my very imp. name.. haha.. I haven't introduced myself  as am just a reader & replier here.. I didn't know you have behens also here,  GF hai, many female friends but surely ratio for friends would be more than behens .. you will make on K forum too & sweet of you to ask me to send you  Fr.  request dear
Originally posted by sweetchocolate

@ Nishi - my name is Sakshi... I mean any show with a good storyline can be a hit even if it doesn't have great actors in it.  I will try  watching  the shows online  which  i don't have on tv .. ya they won't help the trp.. Sid isn't the chocolate hero but is an entertainer

yea mayb but generally good shows do have good actors in tv industry 😆
even i wanna watch Aasma Se Aage and just to let u know that Sid is not the lead in that show...Apurva is the lead...dont think he is that bad either 😆

yea mayb but generally good shows do have good actors in tv industry 😆
even i wanna watch Aasma Se Aage and just to let u know that Sid is not the lead in that show...Apurva is the lead...dont think he is that bad either 😆 
@pink: don't tell me it's Apurva Agnihotri- the armaan sir of Jassi ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ˜²
Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 11 years ago
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

@pink: don't tell me it's Apurva Agnihotri- the armaan sir of Jassi ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ˜²

exactly Apurva Agnihotri...u can see him even in promo too...i think he is the playing director role in the show and he isnt looking that bad with specs 😆

exactly Apurva Agnihotri...u can see him even in promo too...i think he is the playing director role in the show and he isnt looking that bad with specs 😆
Then it means goodbye to this show from my side. I just can't tolerate this guy ðŸ¤£
Haha dishu but the shows promo was nice
Originally posted by strawberryrashu

Haha dishu but the shows promo was nice
Maybe yaar par main uski pathetic acting, expressions or dialogue delivery nahin tolerate kar sakti ðŸ˜†