Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
vikas bhala Suku ka bhai lag rha hai yaar nt suiting him nt even nandish sahab both are boring
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

@Anurag  - kya mast idea diya hai...why not we make a Daredevil group 🀣

All the ppl who dare will join the group πŸ˜†...invitees only πŸ˜›

yup name sounds good πŸ˜† ab tum team banao i mean kon kon players chahiye πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  and jaldi karna we need to execute d plans as well πŸ˜‰
RidziPiaJazSimi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Pavi.Dravid119

Is this Vikas Bhalla πŸ˜²

OMG OMG OMG!!.. I'm forced to eat up my words .. Kisi ko bhi laao but Mr. Bhalla ko nahi πŸ˜²πŸ€£

Poor Suku, kaise kaise male leads ko offers miling!!.. πŸ€£πŸ€£

guyz u ppl r blind kia hansna band karo and go and read the home page of IF carefully is uncle ka show se koi lena dena nai  he is the new hero of uttran...πŸ˜† πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

and 2ndly sukku ko always best male leads ki offers hoti hai like she isπŸ˜› and when she offered role  wid vivian then  abt him  hamra means sukku fans ka same idea thaπŸ˜† but she made rok the couple and show πŸ˜›no offence to viv fans...
and frm her first show jersey no 10 i saw her best leads hope yahn bhi koi cute hi ay ga like her otherwise we will give the chance to nandish bcz we also gave the chance to viv also and see abhiya rokkkπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 we finally will get To  see suku   on tv. yippie. 
i wish thee hero is so hot like Arman than double treat but hope for the best 
Originally posted by: RIDHIMA_BASKET1

guyz u ppl r blind kia hansna band karo and go and read the home page of IF carefully is uncle ka show se koi lena dena nai  he is the new hero of uttran...πŸ˜† πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

and 2ndly sukku ko always best male leads ki offers hoti hai like she isπŸ˜› and when she offered role  wid vivian then  abt him  hamra means sukku fans ka same idea thaπŸ˜† but she made rok the couple and show πŸ˜›no offence to viv fans...
and frm her first show jersey no 10 i saw her best leads hope yahn bhi koi cute hi ay ga like her otherwise we will give the chance to nandish bcz we also gave the chance to viv also and see abhiya rokkkπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

ridz you are a darling person --i like you and your nice posts to
rockstarashu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
waiting for sukirti new show concept sounds interesting.hope there is some young and handsome lead opposite sukirti.nandish can play any other role except sukku hero.
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Ridhima - agree with you

@ anurag  - all  shows have rona dhona at some point.   Suku's lead didn't really excite us but you never know how it may really turn out to be & kathputli is really exciting ppl. ..it can be the other way too. .
luvkasu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I really want them to cast someone dam hot opposite suku! like karan wahi or mohit sehgal or harshad ;)! m sure suku gonna make anwsome pair with all 2 of them
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
OK, I am excited about the show because the concept is good and Sukirti is good, but the male lead is an old uncleπŸ˜†