SBS Hot News-PriYash Breakup - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
hey hello no need for her replace got it.. priyal is beautiful enough..
Originally posted by loverofAK

👏 I actually had this feeling that this couple is going to break up because there are so many things that made them not with each other😲.Its quiet shocking as well but also I am sure it was just an crush nothing more than that as there was 10 years gap between the two...So lets see what happens hope is the thing if not then the cvs should replace Priyal with some more beautiful girl...😊⭐️

Its not weird that they have 10 years of age diffrence..the thing is that ASHISH isnt that serious for his age..so he finds himself in Priyal..Its not a crush..Because no matter how many fights they have been thru at the end they go home together 😊 (my cousin told me that)
Pls..lets leave it..i am feeling bad discussing someone's personal life
Originally posted by loverofAK

👏 I actually had this feeling that this couple is going to break up because there are so many things that made them not with each other😲.Its quiet shocking as well but also I am sure it was just an crush nothing more than that as there was 10 years gap between the two...So lets see what happens hope is the thing if not then the cvs should replace Priyal with some more beautiful girl...😊⭐️

areeyy agee country religion dese things r very lesss infrnta LOVVEEE
if two ppl luv eachodr dey wil b tgdr foreva n nuthn eva can stp dem frm being tgdrrr
buh if its dre decision being AK's fan il support him n il respect his decision though i hatee d guys who breka gals's hearts n hatee d gals who break true lovers{guys's}heartsss buh i dunno wht went wrong so i shudnt cmnt on dre personal lifeee

as far as dre onscreen chemistry is concerned m shure dey're in tis field to work n can act lyk professionals n nah hurt dere fansss n do dre work very well though its harddd to do such scenes wit ur X😲

ouchhh feelin bad for dem..buh m shure dey knw better den us wht went wrong n wht nah..
hopee dey dun let dre onscreen chemistry effected by tis..

OMG i can't believe it 🥺🥺 ...now i hope Priash will remain professional and Manveer won't be affected due to their personal problems.  Also hope they will sort out their differences and they will be together again ...God bless them ❤️
yeh to hona hi tha. there is huge age difference between them
but its their personal matter. hope they both are happy with whatever they do.
i reallly hope it doesnt effect Manyata and uday's jodi
Originally posted by steffroc

yeh to hona hi tha. there is huge age difference between them
but its their personal matter. hope they both are happy with whatever they do.
i reallly hope it doesnt effect Manyata and uday's jodi
Hey long time no see...

hw old  Ashaish... 24 or 27?
Originally posted by carisma2

Hey long time no see...

hw old  Ashaish... 24 or 27?
was busy yaar
he is 27
i feel one should not discuss private life of stars...
Breaks my heart to hear this 😭!...

But somehow I had this fear in my heart, cause they were going too fast in their relationship. However, it shatters me to think my favorite real life jodi isn't together anymore.
Edited by mahi0809 - 11 years ago