GC lost his position!! - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by adigaag

@GCsfan aka Himani...Don't get me wrong but its not possible for me to take time out during weekdays as work beckons and IF is a strict no no for me during office hours...I have my priorities set... during weekends I'm quite active as per my standards😆...Well IF rankings will not matter toGC but will obviously satisfy us crazy fans if GC is on topand I'm one of those crazy fans...I love GC to bits not just because he is damn good looking...He is extremely talented and for me the best in Tellyworld...I repeat the best as far as TALENT is concerned PERIOD...I will always try to bring him up the ranks butif his ranks drop I cannot create multiple ids and comment on his article even if its a weekend...sry for that...I will try to max out my comments everyday...I am a fan of Apurva as well who is way down the ranks...I feel bad but no one can ever stop me from loving him unless I choose to...
</div>

<div>
As far as my other comment in bold is concerned, don't even get me started on that, there is a hidden meaning to it ...my blood boils when I think of such things and lets not make PV forum a difficult place to survive...I hope u got my point...So cheer up...there are other things in life to worry about...

nice post dear.. I love all GCians nd i too am very much hurt with all bashing abt Guru bt we shud nt think abt those foolish things.
I know u always comment nd i like ur comments. U wil mostly find my coments next to urs...realy nt joking...
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

<div>
Exactly Himani...i hope u didn't misunderstand me or aditi.i really appreciate ur post. and u know na, i myself try and make other ppl aware about his rankings! i said we should not get too depressed...of course those who r active should try their level best..and aditi said the same thing.😛

@aditi.believe me, U wouldn't hv behaved like that if u were younger! itna to main tumhe jaan payi hoon! u know na.age does not always lead to maturity!😆

hey dear, how r u?
I never misunderstand my tru frnds.. U r only one on IF..
i am happy that gc lost his position
Originally posted by swathipatil

go to hell nd enjoy there. Dnt spoil this forum.
Originally posted by jwalamukhi

calling an actor undeserved..is really rude...

barun is an awesome actor...just like GC..he also has excellent acting skills...he is really amazing actor...i think he very much deserves no.1 position 

If GC is not maintaining his position..its because of his fans only..who failed to comment on his profiles...then why to call other actors undeserved...

I agree completely, do NOT call Barun undeserved.  I happen to like both actors and am glad my 4 favs are in position 1,2,3&4.  That's an amazing feat.
Originally posted by swathipatil

If you are so happy why the hell are you in this forum??

Originally posted by westindian

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#003300">I agree completely, do NOT call Barun undeserved. I happen to like both actors and am glad my 4 favs are in position 1,2,3&4. That's an amazing feat.</font>

its my pov. I didnt name anyone nd plz see carefully, i hav edited my post already..dnt want any fights.
Originally posted by GCsfan

go to hell nd enjoy there. Dnt spoil this forum.

GCsfan...u did exactly what swathi wanted...she wanted u to react the way u did...

why give it to her when we know that's what swathi wanted...y couldn't we just ignore it? or why couldn't u reply in a way that she understood that she was wrong...if u look at my posts, i was not happy with how u wrote in ur initial post...i could have retaliated the way u did..but that wouldn't get us anywhere..

Its because of such retaliations that these anger instigators get so much attention. lets all not support that.
Originally posted by GCsfan

its my pov. I didnt name anyone nd plz see carefully, i hav edited my post already..dnt want any fights.

I understand that it's ur POV and i respect that. But lets say i said the same about GC next week when he is at the top again (which i think is very much possible). How would u feel?

U didn't mention any names, but ur comment was really rude and everyone know's who's at the top right now. I believe ur intention wasn't to start a war here..but then, u should be careful about what u write. BS also has a fan following..it won't go down right with them, and that in turn will instigate hate against GC (in this case).

I appreciate that u edited ur initial comment.

peace
mini
Edited by minihussain - 12 years ago
Well,if you notice in the forums of other shows ,,,,you will find that even supporting character have occupied good position as compared to our laed actress...Our supporting characters are in the range of 100...I think it will not be easy to replace Barun from no 1 spot...as I have seen that all comments on television celebrity rankings are full of him ...No one looks sad for gurmeet...If each member of this forum take out 15 minutes and comment on the profile of every actor...surely their rankings will go up