GC lost his position!! (Page 2)

GCrck IF-Dazzler
GCrck
GCrck

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jwalamukhi

Originally posted by GCsfan

GC lost his position!
He was tagged in five articles last week and thanks to those who didnt coment, wow
now he has lost to the undeserved nd the copycat serial actor...
Now if u want to see him at no.3 then dont coment now also. We wil nt b able to bring him back at no.1 then.,

calling an actor undeserved..is really rude...

barun is an awesome actor...just like GC..he also has excellent acting skills...he is really amazing actor...i think he very much deserves no.1 position

If GC is not maintaining his position..its because of his fans only..who failed to comment on his profiles...then why to call other actors undeserved...

its my pov. I dnt want to hurt anyone.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NinnzGm

aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
please do not call any other actor names... every person believes that their favourite actor is the best and deserves the no. 1 position... as fans of gurmeet we believe the same about him... but honestly speaking these IF rankings do not matter any more... gurmeet's been in the top 3 since the past 2 years... he's extremely popular and does not need any ranking to reinforce that fact... we can work towards keeping him on top... but even if it doesn't happen every week it shouldn't really matter too much... 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sakura123fardeeNinnzGmGCrckDMKJ_VBwestindianBatameezDil

-ProudGCian- IF-Sizzlerz
-ProudGCian-
-ProudGCian-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Really irritating these IF rankings are just only for Kids..Wink
we know who s worth to deserve NO.1...Smile...
GC u r the best for me...
for me No.1 to NO.10 fully deserves for GC alone...
no one can match 2 him...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GCrckNinnzGm

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Pls no one misunderstand me.i assure u i always want to see Gurmeet at no1.and i try my level best, i do whatever i can.but i confess, due to my own personal works, i am not always able to do as much as i should...when gurmeet slips to no2 , i feel very bad..but then, i think that for us , his fans.its he who is always at no1.no matter who is currently at no1 on IF...what matters is that all of us, his fans want to see him at no1...may be all r not able to comment regularly, from what i have observed, many of Gurmeet's fans are not very active on IF, some even don't comment on his profile, sm only read his blog...from my personal experience, many of his fans r not even members of IF...so, lets all work towards getting him back on 1...but lets not feel too depressed or sad...Gurmeet is no1 for us and always will be. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kamalnayan.sakura123GCrckUbiquitos

maaniqra IF-Sizzlerz
maaniqra
maaniqra

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
AGREEE YAAR BUT IF IS NOT INCLUDING HIS ARTICLES IN THIS WEEK WHY IF WHYYY ,TODAY I M SOO SAD ,MY FAV CELEBRITY LOST THEIR POSITIONCry

GCrck

GCrck IF-Dazzler
GCrck
GCrck

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jwalamukhi

Originally posted by GCsfan

GC lost his position!
He was tagged in five articles last week and thanks to those who didnt coment, wow
now he has lost to the undeserved nd the copycat serial actor...
Now if u want to see him at no.3 then dont coment now also. We wil nt b able to bring him back at no.1 then.,

calling an actor undeserved..is really rude...

barun is an awesome actor...just like GC..he also has excellent acting skills...he is really amazing actor...i think he very much deserves no.1 position

If GC is not maintaining his position..its because of his fans only..who failed to comment on his profiles...then why to call other actors undeserved...

i hav edited my post.
gshow2011 IF-Rockerz
gshow2011
gshow2011

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
This shows we don't like Guru for all the entertainment he   gives us we can't keep him at # 1. People who learn t to act from him are gaining position:-(

GCrck

GCrck IF-Dazzler
GCrck
GCrck

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gshow2011

<font size="4">This shows we don't like Guru for all the entertainment he gives us we can't keep him at # 1. People who learn t to act from him are gaining position:-(</font>

r8. Come on guys, we hav to bring him back next week.

NinnzGm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index