GC lost his position!!

GCrck thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
GC lost his position!
He was tagged in five articles last week and very less comments r there..
Buck up guys, comment fast...
We need to improve the ranking...
VIEWS ARE ABOVE 1 LAKH AND COMMENTS IN 600s... COME ON GUYS!Edited by GCsfan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshithaaaaaaa thumbnail
agree with u...after tagged in 5 articles we lost...we have to work hard to retain his position...guys most messages in his profile...comment his photo...
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sad & shocking yar.. Can't believe that other characters- Dishank, Leena & other's ranking improved & our Jaan Gurmeet & Ks's ranking dropped!!!

Its really sad for all us PVians but hey lets b positive:) Humara mission "make Gc no.1" shuru hotha hai ab...😆

I'm sure agle hefte Gc will top the charts again:) We must not loose our cool:) Come on Pvians/Gcians/Gurtians we can do this!👍🏼
jwalamukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: GCsfan

GC lost his position!
He was tagged in five articles last week and thanks to those who didnt coment, wow
now he has lost to the undeserved nd the copycat serial actor...
Now if u want to see him at no.3 then dont coment now also. We wil nt b able to bring him back at no.1 then.,

calling an actor undeserved..is really rude...

barun is an awesome actor...just like GC..he also has excellent acting skills...he is really amazing actor...i think he very much deserves no.1 position 

If GC is not maintaining his position..its because of his fans only..who failed to comment on his profiles...then why to call other actors undeserved...
Edited by jwalamukhi - 12 years ago
LuvStrk-001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I was shocked by the ranking and sad too!!!😔But lets b positive and make GC and KS rank better next week!!!!😛
minihussain thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GCsfan

GC lost his position!
He was tagged in five articles last week and thanks to those who didnt coment, wow
now he has lost to the undeserved nd the copycat serial actor...
Now if u want to see him at no.3 then dont coment now also. We wil nt b able to bring him back at no.1 then.,

I'm sorry, but that comment is very rude on the actor who is in no. 1 position. I love GC since his Maan days, but that doesn't mean i have any right to call any other actor undeserving.

From what i have seen, he is as deserving as GC.
minihussain thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jwalamukhi

barun is an awesome actor...just like GC..he also has excellent acting skills...he is really amazing actor...i think he very much deserves no.1 position 

If GC is not maintaining his position..its because of his fans only..who failed to comment on his profiles...then why to call other actors undeserved...

Very well said. I agree with u. everyone should refrain from making comments that would be unfair on another. I think GC is as popular as he was before..but there was a lil break after GHSP ended and until PV started..so it explains why he might have lost position.
Break.The.Code thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
don't worry..we'll make him rule next week
GCrck thumbnail

Originally posted by: jwalamukhi

its my pov. I dnt want to hurt anyone.
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
please do not call any other actor names... every person believes that their favourite actor is the best and deserves the no. 1 position... as fans of gurmeet we believe the same about him... but honestly speaking these IF rankings do not matter any more... gurmeet's been in the top 3 since the past 2 years... he's extremely popular and does not need any ranking to reinforce that fact... we can work towards keeping him on top... but even if it doesn't happen every week it shouldn't really matter too much...