Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Malmsey thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
That's just it. She does love him, she just doesn't know it yet.

If only she got a moment to concentrate on that thought without it flying right outta her mind the moment Suraj starts another Goodness Bhabho mine speech or Bhabho screeching for her to come back to earth or on of the muppets (meena chavvi & co..take ur pick) causing some mischief or other.

How is one supposed to thinking of loving and tender moments amidst this daily dose of negativity.

Subconsciously though, she has made a connection with Suraj which she is loath to break, regardless of whatever reason she gives on the face of things.
seelaks thumbnail
Suraj is behaving like this as he got the fear of Bhabho being humiliated infront of others. Bhabho has been his idol right from childhood and will not hurt her at any instance. He might have supported Sandy so far as he felt she might reciprocate one day. Once he saw the DP he became totally blank, didnt want to show any feelings and started to behave in a weird way. Bhabhasa may bridge the gap between them in this case.

@Hiral, Navyaalex : Enjoyed reading your posts. Mood lifted up 😉👏⭐️
Edited by seelaks - 12 years ago
ArHiLover-x thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hiral_Madame

Well hello miss gloom and doom. 😃

There's a story going around that Suraj will be involved in an accident. Guess why? I don't need to tell you do I? Nurse Sandy! 😃

Oh that story was for April Fools apparantly..
Sorry