Will this marriage survive? Pros and cons - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by malmsey_79

How to keep up with you two Navy & Hiral?!

I'm feeling better and better after each of your crazy posties!

Suraj ban gaya tha Indian Idol but now he is trying out Hero Scooter? Waht?!😉

I'm being further frustrated by my dad here who's being a painus interruptus every 5 mins while he is learning how to use his new phone.  This has been going on for the last hr & half!

Excuse me while I explain again how to synch his contacts on his mobile. 

Aiiiya...gimme strength! Yeesh!

why don't you hand this job to Sandy? She lubs reading manuals and tinkering with things.

glad you're feeling better... 
If only! Then Pappa happy aur me be happy!

Then I can go back to mooning over SurYa moments youtube.

Uno momento...

I think I may need to borrow some of Sandy's hair for a wig coz I think I've nearly torn most of mine out by the roots now.

Edited by malmsey_79 - 12 years ago
That reminds me Navy, I think her hair is a major factor in saving this marriage...just thinking of those flashbacks...the number of times he had to help her tie things and move her hair ...  yes, it's important...definitely on the pros side.

oh and ...diiiyyyaaa ...
Edited by Hiral_Madame - 12 years ago
Jobless...what... I thought you had the best job of all. Keeping us amused nonstop in IF! 

Man I wish I' discovered this back in Nov when I was didn't have a job. Now if I want too watch DABh live then I have to be up till 2am.

If I do watch it then I can't sleep coz I'm bubbling with excitement coz I want to talk to someone about it. Mum usually watches it with me but man it''s playing havoc with me beauty sleep. 🤢

Hiral - Sandy ka megawatt smile shaayad Suraj ki dimaag ki baati jaladega!
Yes, instead of trip and fall, it's hair-raising that's the pivotal factor pushing this story along... 

This is why only teenagers with looong lustrous tresses can ever get the guy...Move over Goldilocks, Sandhya's the reigning desi dream 😛

...aur bateee hummm" 😃

Jobless...what... I thought you had the best job of all. Keeping us amused nonstop in IF! 

Man I wish I' discovered this back in Nov when I was didn't have a job. Now if I want too watch DABh live then I have to be up till 2am.

If I do watch it then I can't sleep coz I'm bubbling with excitement coz I want to talk to someone about it. Mum usually watches it with me but man it''s playing havoc with me beauty sleep. 🤢

Hiral - Sandy ka megawatt smile shaayad Suraj ki dimaag ki baati jaladega!

Come to my workplace. You'll find many girls only talking about dramas even during working hours.😆 You'll enjoy there company.👍🏼

Which is why I only watch if the episode is sounding "problem-free" on WUs and the forum...I usually hoard the episodes till a really good one comes along, otherwise I climb walls, esp if the weekend one ends on a cliffhanger...😡

Edited by navyaalex8 - 12 years ago
I was thinking more Rapunzel. Bhabho will chop off her hair and cast her out in the Pushkar wilderness to fend for herself.

In the meantime, our poor princely Suraj blinded by the Talak Nama is doddering around in the dark trying to find himself.

Even the light of the Baati seems useless at this point.

ami_dabh - That'd be fab. I'll apply. I' love my workmates though. Except I'm in Australia and my workmates...all aussies. So I sigh and bubble and quibble with myself instead.
@Hiral_Madame:- Your posts always amaze me as well. At work If i don't get solution/stress out I switch on to this forum to see what's going on. Your posts always bring big cherry smile on my face and I go back work with tonic. Thanks a bunch. Keep it up!👏🥳

SURYA are just crazy like us. One happy, Other unhappy and Vice-versa.😆 Tabhi toh drama aage badhega.

If everything goes well then there's no storyline and viewers don't discuss/wonder about drama much.🥱