Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SBS - Arnav Faints ** updated**

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Arnav is sitting on the dining table, his sugar has gone low and  he is getting  unconscious, Khushi is trying to feed him, Arnav loses consciousness .. A frantic Khushi tries to  revive him , tugging his cheeks, rubbing his forehead ...she is calling out ' Arnavji, Arnavji ' ...not getting any response, she sprinkles water ..Arnav opens his eyes ..

Offscreen masti..

Khushi trying to feed him, Arnav faits, Khushi sprinkles water ..Barun immedaitely gets up, both SI and BS grinning at something some one off camera tells them..

BS making a face  while enacting unconscious scene

SI saying that ... Arnav has gone to his office without having any Breakfast in the morning and he has not had lunch too..and when he comes to  have his dinners , then he finds nothing there and with  him being diabetic, his sugar lowers

Khushi playing the Pathni to the hilt, decides that she  will not have her dinner  until Arnav comes, but she being a big foodie is unable to stop herself and consumes everything..later on she realizes that she has not left anything for Arnav..she immediately begins to cook but by then things get worst for Arnav

SI:
Khushi calls Arnav Swami with love
Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks Sathya.. Is he low on sugar or is it a prank by Khushi is what remains to be seen... 😆
smithasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
History repeating again???????

Thank You.Please update soon😃
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
tfs
Reminds me of the low sugar - jilebi feeding episode :) ... He laughed first time in front of khushi that day... Hope this time also, CVs give us something sweet like jilebi Edited by sree07 - 12 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
thanku so much..waiting for the full update..😊
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
TFS sathya! waiting for the rest :)
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
T4s sathya. See my consistency yest my ques was what nw ? Today same what nw?
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Tanths thanks🤗

me confused😕 I guess he is not able to digest all that sweet behavior from his wifey!!!😆😆😆
So he fainted!!!!😉
sayli_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
What the?
He faints?wonder what happened!
Leah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Arnav fainted good, thank god he did not go into COMA coz Khushi called him Swaami🤣