New Promo 12th April - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
awesome news shru ..give me a hugπŸ€—

these cvs r totally crack im sure...πŸ˜†they think that marriage track is like lolypop for us😲..thode der ke liye lolypop ka lalach deke ekdum se kh dete hai sorry no lolypop for now🀣n we r also big fools hamesha fool bante haiπŸ˜²πŸ˜†
but guys i think this marriage is not just a puplicity stuntπŸ˜•πŸ˜›
sooo im soo happy...vaisi bhi abhi khush hone mein koi burai nhi
Edited by riddhima- - 12 years ago
i havent seen it yet but ...no hopes πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
can someone put the advertisement video plz
Originally posted by iolahardy

in SBB segment...inder sharma n vidhit both r safe😊

well then, hope Indar sharma leaves jhumpa and stays
with Kutumb. 
Vidith can take Mandira to U.S. with him and the focus shifts to 
Diwan house with papa diwan acceping inshi, ofcourse with
evil intentions at heart..
Indira's hitlergiri on hypocrite diwans would be fun to watch.

Hey but what happened to Indira's personal sacrifice...?

after seeing the promo i felt may be this is dream of vidith...

or may be they married secretly... donot... one thing i will accept with every one promos are always misleading in HDπŸ˜†
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

after seeing the promo i felt may be this is dream of vidith...

or may be they married secretly... donot... one thing i will accept with every one promos are always misleading in HDπŸ˜†

If this is Vidith's dream, then Ila bedi's plan is on track. So we may now see Indira's personal sacrifice - we are back to the prospect of Rishi-Mandira wedding.

If not this, then everything works out well and I don't see where Indu can make a sacrifice...
😊           12
Thanks for sharing! Really hope this promo is not misleading and this actually happens!!
Originally posted by hrsriks

If this is Vidith's dream, then Ila bedi's plan is on track. So we may now see Indira's personal sacrifice - we are back to the prospect of Rishi-Mandira wedding.

If not this, then everything works out well and I don't see where Indu can make a sacrifice...

Is mandira dying or what if she doesn't get married to Rishi...???

Specially after getting INSAAF!!! πŸ˜†
To some extent, it was possible if you have said this one week back...but why are you still thinking about that point...???
Specially after Indu's realization of Sameer's wrong deeds (Regarding Vidhit and his medicines and making him paralyzed once again)πŸ˜•

What right does she have now to force/blackmail Ricky...??? Ricky hasn't even done anything for which he needs to be punished...😑 ( I am saying this purposely because Its Vidit... to whom Ricky is accountable first for his rash-drunk-driving accident not Indira). Vidhit  ne to kab ka maaf kar diya...His tears are proof to this...Jab Vidhit ko koi problem nahiRicky se toh Indira ko kyu hai...??? No logic...or sense.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Sirf Accident vaali baat chupane ki sazaa Manshi ki shaadi ka Reason ban sakti hai kya...??? 😲Not possible!!!!

Edited by harshal25 - 12 years ago