Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Barun Sanaya pleassseee come to the uk u have a huge following here pleassse
Thanxs
-FelixFelicis- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: arnavandkhushi

SERIOUSLY guys if you are there...we just wanna tell you how much we love you...

SARUN do see this vm please...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGQQDZGMvjs[/YOUTUBE]

srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG..what the hell...this is crazy...the speed at which this thread is moving...shows how crazy we all r about barun&sanaya...gr8
Desai09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deszired

W*F.. He replied to your comment.. Lucky you... 

illusiveworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Barun, this happened in my real life BECAUSE of you so this one is dedicated to you: (Please read if you have a couple of minutes, you'll be laughing I promise you that :P):

FG = fangirl; NB = a normal boy; NG = fangirl who NB thinks is normal; BS = Barun Sobti

[A nice, intelligent, relatively good-looking boy asks a girl he THINKS is normal on a simple dinner date. And what happens rest is history...]

NB: So I was umm... I was wondering if you wanted to... if I could take you out for dinner tomorrow? [He gives a bouquet of white roses for he thinks those are her favorite.]

FG: *gasp* I thought my heart only beats for BS! What is this other man doing in my life?

NB: Hello? Yes? No? Maybe? [He waves blindly in air.]

FG: Your initials aren't B.S. or A.S.R. [She rejects the flower for now she believes red roses will get her the man of her dreams.]

NB: What the F****!! The girl my heart does dhak dhak for was normal.

FG: No no no! It's simply 'what the'. You don't actually say the last word. At the most, you say 'What the F'... Get it?

NB: What the hell are you talking about? NG, I'm just asking you on a dinner date!

FG: Take me in a white SUV? I might consider...

NB: What? You hate SUVs! And you hate white cars! Last year when I was buying a new car, YOU were the one who made me buy a black Audi!

FG: Yeh, well... people change, opinions change. Okay fine last chance. Do you own a bluetooth?

NB: Wth do I need a bluetooth for? a BB is enough for me and I don't talk while I drive anyway.

FG: Doesn't matter. Even at home, you ought to use bluetooth!

[NB almost faintwa due to the changing behaviour of the girl he thought his heart did dhak dhak for. FG ignores his pleas, yet realizes that she may have lost her ONLY chance at real love, for her love for BS seemed too unrealistic.]

NB: Stop this bullshit NG! And that reminds me, initials B.S. stand for bull-shit! Understand?

FG: [gasps dramatically] YOU JUST DID NOT SAY THAT! OH MY RABBA VE! B.S. = BARUN SOBTI!

[NB assumes his NG/real FG has been secretly meeting some other boy behind his back and that her feelings for this secret friend are stronger than their friendship. NB walks away rejected.]

& then in my dreams, I sued you for being you. LMAO! So this the dream sequence:

BS: [holding the legal notice in his hand] This is a legal notice to notify Mr. Barun Sobti that he has been sued by FG residing in La-la land for the following reasons (FG's testimony): "You costed me a potential happy future because I compared a normal human to YOU so I SUE YOU! I mean who knows, this friend was probably meant to be my boyfriend, lover, future husband & I was meant to die old with him after raising his babies. But now it might never happen because you, Sobti, set the standards too high and this normal boy might never reach them. He'll never be the same even I buy him a bluetooth a white SUV for his birthday! However, if you want to settle a deal outside the court, you can call at I-Love-Sobti-143."

FG: I'll take the case back upon some conditions. 1) Lower the standards buddy. 2) one hug for me, my Friend 1 and my Friend 2 each. 3) I recently heard that you do not mind PDA, so 1 kiss on cheek for me, Friend 1 and Friend 2 each! 4) Can we each also get a picture with you? 5) A piece of YOUR clothing for each of us to keep - even your white boxers count but we prefer the sweatshirts and hoodies. 6) Become a little less hot - being so good and perfect is illegal... Fulfill all my wishes & I'll take the case back & settle for the normal boy who asked me for dinner.

By Rachita (Canada), Anu (Europe), Drishti (India) :P
laap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
barun have u got any idea how many married girls r crazy about U??????
pls post sumthing!
-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sanaya and Barun say hello to my little 'siya'...she loves watching you eventhough she's just 17 months!!!!! please come to sydney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IronyDied thumbnail
Originally posted by: molten_lava

OMG!

Help me!

*faints*

\

wat the.. yougot his reply 😲😲😲 take me too Barun pls!! 😳
soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Barun and Sanaya if u are redingthis..lemme tell u ..i love you guys from the deepest core of my heart and we love arnav and khushi like anything
Barun you are the best actor in the world for me.you are just the best.no one can beat u.arnav singh raizada cant be played by anyone else with this much intensity and passion..love u n may god bless u..keep smiling
iluvarshi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
HEY BARUN AND SANAYA IF UU READ THIS CAN UU DO IT PLZ
IN YOUR NEXT SBS CAN UU READ THESE NAMES
Aqsa ME YOUR BIGGEST FAN ... Ummay SHE'S CRAZY ABIUT YOU Madiya So is she And My little sister Atiqah ...

Also barun and sanaya great acting