Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

finally i met ARHI,arhi was live on IF,update pg236 - Page 47

laap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Karan.G.king

Hi everyone this is barun,how are you all.i am very gratefull to all of you for giving us so much love thanks to all our fans from bottom of my heart.i just read this thread out and all i can say is that hats off to all of you and thanks once again and keep watching ipkknd.love and blessings.

BARUN IF U R STILL READING... see how crazy everyone sgone... I hav a patient waiting at the reception...& my tea break is just not getting over!!
u have driven all married ,unmarried GIRLS students,professionals... CRAZY!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

balashiv15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: molten_lava

I think I'm gonna faint now. I can't believe Barun is reading our posts!😆 I'm going crazy in my house! My parents think I have lost it completely!

LOLOLOL I am crazy too..but not going to faint..i have already got a reply from Sanaya that day : ) : P
SS83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hello lovely people this is sanaya yani apki khushi kumari gupta singh raizada.thank you all our fans for showering your love on us,i never ever thought that our fans love us so so so so so much,we also love u very much.i just read this thread out and saw so many questions but unfortunately cant answer them as barun is asking for phone and also we have got go for shoot.bye love u all

Sanaya!! You are a brilliant actress!! Love you to bits!!!
All the best for always! :D :D
🤗
XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
plz tell him that he is number 1 celeb in our forum! 🥳
monmon_osmally thumbnail

Hello lovely people this is sanaya yani apki khushi kumari gupta singh raizada.thank you all our fans for showering your love on us,i never ever thought that our fans love us so so so so so much,we also love u very much.i just read this thread out and saw so many questions but unfortunately cant answer them as barun is asking for phone and also we have got go for shoot.bye love u all

You're the best actress ever
I love you sooo much

👏
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Update update update please! What's going on at the set!!! Tell us all about it and don't leave out a single detail!!!!
velangini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
omg sanaya
love you so much darling
you rock
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
oh really pinch meEdited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago
deleteaccount thumbnail
Sanaya! You are so damn prettyYy!!!!!!!!
arsh_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: lvishii

Pinch me as well Arshiya.. The moment I saw Barun's message, I am not able to say or type anything.. 

Barun you are a rock star.. 

ishii...its him its him..the IF's NO.1 IS HERE!!!!