finally i met ARHI,arhi was live on IF,update pg236 - Page 201

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Huma-

this Hate-Cheater is obviously someone's second ID...they didn't have the courage to post using their real ID so created a new one to give someone death threats..well guess what buddy, the mods can find out if you have multiple IDs from your IP...

ohh really...
den dey shud surely find d real id of dis person..
n both d idz shoould be scrapped off...😑
some people need to get a life and stop hating on people
Originally posted by jpatel

some people need to get a life and stop hating on people

datz so true...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
@Karan: Keep your spirits high dear. You did an amazing job today by sharing this wonderful initiative with everyone! Am so thankful that I was a part of it! Don't let your mood go down. There are some bashers on this forum and we just have to learn to endure them and hope that the mods take up the initative to close their profiles down due to unncessary activity of stupid bashing and time-wasting on our lovely ipkknd forum. There are too many dedicated fans to let these bashers get what they want. Don't get your mood spoilt, we trust you and we are looking VERY much forward to your update tomorrow! Thanks for giving us some hints (Khushi's pink suit/Arnav's white shirt with grey jacket/Arnav arriving upon SHyaam's mischevious behaviour). We are looking forward for the full update! Now get some rest, forget the bashers! If you ask me, then revisit the comments on this thread prior to page 236! They have the most dedicated fan comments, truely apprecating your efforts! Can't thank you enough for doing this again! Goodnight β­οΈ

and the fact you have over 140000 views on this thread proves how much people want to read your updates about meeting arhi!

Edited by indy12 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by .Phoenix.

daal mein kuch kaala hai πŸ˜›

mene kaha tha na..april fool prank..par sab ne mujhe chappal mare(in a funny way ha!)..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ anyways..still going through pages..
I trust Kiara now.. I doubted a bit before because of all the comments.But i'm over that now.
This thread has turned into a mess.. what's with the chatting/spamming? 272 pages, REALLY? The last couple of pages are full of member attacking/bashing.. DT will be reviewing this thread and WLs will be raised straight away without warning PMs for all those who have been part of member bashing/attacking. Members who have created MIDs and caused serious cases will be banned.

Topic Started hasn't provided any valid evidence of such meeting, which leaves us nowhere else but to believe this is a false thread made to attention seek.

Closed.