Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

finally i met ARHI,arhi was live on IF,update pg236 (Page 252)

-FelixFelicis- IF-Dazzler
-FelixFelicis-
-FelixFelicis-

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
okay i am seriously keeping my faith now...but its very difficult for me thoughConfusedConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09Shweta_1

minihussain Goldie
minihussain
minihussain

Originally posted by rimi015

Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

Originally posted by luvuasr

Originally posted by nottie

guys i m sorry 4 being such a spoilt sport but m confused with more than 2-3 points,first is karan a boy or girl???if he is a boy then y would barun kiss his hands?????(as told by karan,himself/herself in that karan no 1 thread)n if she is a girl then her name cudnt possibly b karan,n wats even more surprising is dat in this thread sanaya addressed her as ''karan''...n more over i dont think barun or any other actor for that matter is at liberty to disclose any hints of future tracks...so MU track being cleared this soon n barun giving it away kuch hazam nahi hua???? May b m wrong n hope m wrong...
I agree with you!!Valid points!!But I'll be more than happy if I am wrong!!

Furthermore Barun is very shy person.I don't think he would kiss!!Confused

Totally agree... Barun and Sanaya's way of writing can not be same as karan. karan writes first letter small instead of cap so does Barun and Sanaya too???????? bolo bolo bole Hmm... doubtfulShocked

Yes I've noticed that too.The writing pattern is sameConfused!!But I hope I'm wrong!

I see way too many similarities in the pattern of the text  Geek. Either I am a complete nut head who somehow just farted out a degree in 'identifying-a-human-via-typing-format'

or ...

I'm just burning with envy ROFL

Oops do you think you are burning with envy?Well i don't think so.So it is obviously the 1st option!WinkROFL

I'm totally lost here...what's everyone talking about?

Edited by minihussain - 13 April 2012 at 12:37pm
sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

I wish I could meet them too.but I live in USA.so it's not possible! but I love barun and sanaya unconditionally. just crazy for them.
.Phoenix. Goldie
.Phoenix.
.Phoenix.

Originally posted by avsv123

Originally posted by .Phoenix.

Originally posted by leonz

Originally posted by Karan.G.king

A scene was shot where shyam was searching something and asr came.i am a girl my name is kiara.hope that will do for now

But shyam's in delhi on a personal holiday right now! I'm sorry ,I mean, was abhaas there, is that what you mean? Because abhaas isn't even working these few days!Confused

yes abhaas is in delhi right now ! so the topic maker is lying

um didnt you see him back in the episode today?

todays episode was not shot today! it must have been shot 3 days back!

Yes and Abhaas was missing for a few episode before, when he was 'supposedly' in Delhi, but now we saw him todays  so doesn't this imply that he's back now. As for your 3 days back comment, isn't IPKKND known for doing shoots at the last minute which is for the episode to air the next day?
All i'm saying is give the TM a chance till tommorrow, when she writes a written update.

Edited by .Phoenix. - 13 April 2012 at 12:38pm
FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Kiara do not feel disheartened. Nowadays you have to prove your own identity to satisfy onlookers so you cannot blame members for feeling a tad paranoid. Have a good nights sleep than post your experience at your own comfortable pace. You should feel happy - it's almost 5 am and instead of planning my dreams like a normal human being - I'm roaming around your thread like an insomniac zombie!

I bid you all good night. Shall check the thread out tomorrow! Haven't had a ball in such a long time. *Strokes chin* I should be more active in this forum. Bloody need to laugh more often! I'm also currently forum-less (home-less) so I need to settle down somewhere! Thanks for all the laughs fellow members of humanity! ROFL

P.S. Kiara once again do not get offended! LOL here I'll tell you the truth about me . If someone asked me my gender I would have said 'None of the above'. I'm a She-man. Hairy on the outside and girly in the inside LMAO! Kidding! Gnight! Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

raindrops.Phoenix.SophroniaPashna-FelixFelicis-molten_lavaTargaryen

leonz Groupbie
leonz
leonz

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanayasen

Originally posted by leonz

A scene was shot where shyam was searching something and asr came.i am a girl my name is kiara.hope that will do for now

But shyam's in delhi on a personal holiday right now! I'm sorry ,I mean, was abhaas there, is that what you mean? Because abhaas isn't even working these few days!Confused

yes abhaas is in delhi right now ! so the topic maker is lying

EVER HEARD OF A BODY DOUBLE GUYS??? BESIDES , are u sure dat ur news is confirmed enuf ,dat abhaas is in dellhi??? luk stop doubting d girl, she really is genuine here i think,wait till tomorrow :)

hehe yes, thats why I'm asking kiara if abhaas himself was there! Jeez I'm not doubting her or anything like that! LOL I myself am excited to see the pics! Oh yes, I assure you he is definitely in delhi right now Smile
-shopaholic- Goldie
-shopaholic-
-shopaholic-

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
so wat else apart from today's hyped  sarun's replies?
xsumi IF-Sizzlerz
xsumi
xsumi

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

I will try again to upload pics once again tomorrow but plz dont hit me with chappals and jhaadoos if i am not able to do so,but i dont think anyone will hit as i brought arhi on IF and made so many peoples dream come true.gn

LOOL ..atleast u brought them 2 IF
thats enough for us
thnkss sooo much jaan
xxx

Go to top