finally i met ARHI,arhi was live on IF,update pg236 - Page 162

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by soniyahkhan

HELP!!! CAN ANYONE POST THE LAST MSGS OF SaRun...cant seem to find anything in this thread!!!
plz...
lolz coz of too much comments 😆
Originally posted by Risha_ipkknd

Are there any chances of them visiting again?Or had they had enough with the first time?😆

ohh rishaa...i bet if they will come again...but seriously want them badly...
akash and deepali visit here so they could also...

well i am at cloud nine and gotta pm puja too that the vm was shown and THEY REPLIED TO MAA POST...i am freaking screaming here...i lost the connection screw tata photon +...
kal to tata photon + ke office mein chun chun ke murder kar ke aaongi...sachi

Baruunnn, I lovee you man! I mean evry single day i wonder how lucky pashmeen is wake up by ur side! luvvv u more than anythin else..m sure i'll faint d day i see u infrnt of me! but anythng for u! hope u read dis post sumday! Jst seeing your replies made by entire week!
LOVEEE YOU!!!!
LOVEEE YOUU!!!!!!!
Be the same alwayz!
Can someone just give me the pg numbers where sarun have given messages...please cannot go thru 200 pages for that
Originally posted by darksydeangel

lolz coz of too much comments 😆

go on karan's profile and click on his posts and you will get a direct link to all the posts hope this helps x 😊
OMG!! I cant believe that BS & SI were live on IF! And I missed it!  What the..!
Anyways,thank u so much Karan for showing them this thread! Plz post the pics soon!
 dats okay karan...u tried real hard today , brought us  so much of joy n a reason to go berserk for our loved ones...:) u deserve ur much needed rest,let her  or him...watever u are..:P rest !!!!  im gona designate u as her now,  goin by ur madness u cant be  a boy..:P so let her rest,let d experience sink  in her  memory ,its once in a life tym experience ,many dont get it,so let her have it her way,if its tomorrow ,den it is tomorrow..::) so please upload ur pics and update of d whole day dat u spend wid dem tomorrow, dont forget,we'l be waiting..and u did a fantastic thing for us today so kudos to dat...we love our BARUN n SANAYAA and IPKKND ROCKS our world..yay !!!!!!👏👏👏
You're so lucky and I can't believe I missed them!
u know Karan? ur IF account is now officially sacred to us! cz Sanaya and Barun both posted from this account! OMG OMGGG
omggg 
i missed wen dey came onlyn dey cant even read how much i luv tehm
ohhh
but enyways if dey r 
barun sanaya
i luveee u loadsss